104. sam's plan

Natalie sits at the kitchen table, rubbing her temples as she processes Sam's idea of saying yes to Lucifer. Larissa is sitting across from her, still trying to process the idea. Jacob is sitting next to Natalie and rubbing her back with one hand and her stomach with the other.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Dean asks.

"Dean--" Sam starts.

"No, don't "Dean" me. I mean, you-- you have had some stupid ideas in the past, but this..." Dean turns to Bobby as wheels himself closer. "Did you know about this?"

"What?" Bobby asks.

"About Sam's genius plan to cram the devil down his throat." Dean informs. Natalie's eyes widen a bit when Bobby nods. "Well, thanks for the heads up!"

"Hey, this ain't about me." Bobby says.

"You can't do this." Dean tells his brother.

"I agree with Dean." Natalie says.

"Yeah, no, I'm on the alcoholic's side for once." Larissa comments. "I mean, for Libby's sake if nothing else."

"That's the consensus." Sam says.

"All right. Awesome. Then, end of discussion." Dean says. His phone rings and he takes it out. "This isn't over." He warns Sam before answering his phone. "Hello?"

"Dean?" Cas asks.

"Cas?" Dean asks.

"Is he okay?" Sam asks.

"We all thought you were dead. Where the hell are you, man?" Dean asks.

"A hospital." Cas informs.

"Are you okay?" Dean asks.

"No." Cas answers.

"You want to elaborate?" Dean asks.

"I just woke up here. The doctors were fairly surprised. They thought I was brain dead." Cas says.

"So, a hospital?"

"Apparently, after Van Nuys, I suddenly appeared, bloody and unconscious, on a shrimping boat off Delacroix. I'm told it upset the sailors."

"Uh, well, I got to tell you, man, you're just in time. We figured out a way to pop Satan's box."

"How?"

"It's a long story, but, look, we're going after Pestilence now. So, if you want to zap over here."

"I can't zap anywhere."

"What do you mean?"

"You could say my batteries are... are drained."

"What do you mean? You're out of angel mojo?"

"I'm saying that I am thirsty and my head aches. I have a bug bite that itches no matter how much I scratch it, and I'm saying that I'm just incredibly..."

"Human. Wow. Sorry."

"Well, my point is... I can't go anywhere without money for an airplane ride. And food... and more pain medication, ideally."

"All right. Well, look, no worried. Uh, Bobby's here. He'll wire you the cash."

"Dean, wait."

"I will?" Bobby questions.

"You said no to Michael. I owe you an apology." Cas says.

"Cas i-it's okay." Dean says.

"You are not the burnt and broken shell of a man that I believed you to be." Cas says.