039. possession

Natalie puts her leather jacket on, walking past her brothers and nieces.

"Later." Natalie says.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Again?" Dean asks.

"Yes, again. Stop being overbearing, Dean-o. Not a good look." Natalie remarks, leaving.

"She seem weird to you?" Dean asks his brother.

"Definitely." Sam nods. He looks down at Libby who is on his lap and sees she's finally asleep.

"Oph?" Dean turns to her.

"Her... It's weird. Sometimes feeling her emotions is totally normal. But... but most of the time, it's like they're blocked or something." Ophelia says.

"Okay, well, what the hell is that supposed to mean?" Dean asks nobody in particular.

"Maybe she just found a way to block her emotions." Ophelia shrugs. "Or maybe she has powers too."

"We should talk to her. Sam, you should talk to her." Dean says.

"Why me?" Sam asks.

"Cause, A. you're her twin. And B. you're better with the whole gooey, emotional crap." Dean says and Sam rolls his eyes.

"Look, we'll try to talk to her later -- together." Sam says.

+++

Natalie downs another vodka shot, looking up when she notices who sits next to her and she grins.

"Hey." She says.

"Hey." Jacob chuckles. "So, uh, not that I'm complaining, but... why'd you wanna meet up?"

"I don't know. Guess I just, uh... got tired of calling and texting." Natalie says.

"I can live with that answer." Jacob nods.

"And, you know, maybe we could do other stuff." Natalie says.

"Oh, yeah? Like what?" Jacob asks with a small smile.

"Drink... or you know... more fun stuff?" She smirks.

"And more fun stuff would be...?" Jacob asks as Natalie leans closer.

She lets out a hum before leaning in more and nipping at his earlobe.

"This." She whispers, kissing him along his jawline. Jacob lets out a small moan, quietly laughing as he tries to not get too turned on.

"Uh... y-yeah. Yeah, no, that-- that's a good plan." Jacob says. "Maybe we, uh... we should go do that now."

"I'm down for that." Natalie grins. She downs another shot of vodka before getting up, Jacob following.

+++

Jacob and Natalie stumble up to the motel room door, Natalie's back crashing against it.

"Key. Key." Jacob fumbles with the key. He reaches behind her, managing to get it into the keyhole. He unlocks the door, the two stumbling inside and Jacob kicks the door shut.

Jacob's hand goes up to the back of Natalie's head, his fingers tangled in her hair.

They shed their jackets off, making it over to one of the beds. They get on the bed, Natalie straddling Jacob. They continue to make out while Jacob lies on the bed.

Natalie starts to suck on his neck and he lets out a small moan, gently tugging on her hair making her let out a small moan.

Natalie reaches down and slowly pulls the knife out of her boot. She kisses him on the lips again, his hands cradling her head. Natalie jams the knife into his side making him scream out in pain and Natalie pulls away, smirking.