060. christmas

Sam and Natalie walk out of the house and onto the porch where Dean is talking to the wife.

"Thanks for letting us have a look around, Mrs. Walsh." Sam says. "I think we, uh, got just about everything we need. We're all set."

"We'll be in touch." Dean tells her. The three walk off the porch, heading to the car.

"Agents." Mrs. Walsh calls. "T-The police said my husband might have been kidnapped."

"Could be." Dean says.

"Well, then why haven't the kidnappers called or-or demanded a ransom? It's three days till Christmas. What am I supposed to tell our daughter?" Mrs. Walsh questions.

"We're very sorry." Sam tells her and the three walk away.

"Find anything?" Dean asks as they make their way back to the car.

"Stockings, mistletoe... this." Sam hands something to Dean.

"A tooth? Where was this?" Dean asks.

"In the chimney." Natalie says.

"Chimney? No way a man fits up a chimney. It's too narrow." Dean says.

"No way he fits up in one piece." Sam says.

"All right, so, if dad went up the chimney--"

"We need to find out what dragged him up there."

+++

Sam, Natalie, and the girls are at the motel. Sam is sitting on the couch and on his laptop. The laptop is on the coffee table so he's leaning forward. Libby is standing on the couch behind him and her arms are draped around him and she's holding Eeyore. The side of her head is resting against his as she watches him research.

Natalie is sitting on one of the beds and on her laptop and Ophelia is sitting on the couch and watching a movie on the iPod, only having one earbud in.

The door opens and Dean walks in, carrying a brown paper bag.

"So, was I right? Is it the serial killing chimney sweep?" Dean asks, putting the bag on the table.

"Yep. It's, uh, it's actually Dick Van Dyke." Sam comments.

"Who?" Dean asks.

"Mary Poppins?" Sam asks.

"Who's that?" Dean asks.

"Oh, come on-- never mind." Sam dismisses him.

"Dude, that was Ophi's favorite movie when she was four to five." Natalie says.

"Don't worry, Aunt Nat. Why would he care about anything involving me?" Ophelia comments, grabbing the small bottle of strawberry milk Dean unpacked.

"O--" Dean stops when she sticks both earbuds in, walking back over to the couch. He huffs, rubbing his forehead. Natalie winces, part of her feeling bad for her brother.

"Well, it turns out that Walsh is the second guy in town grabbed out of his house this month." Dean says.

"Oh, yeah?" Sam asks.

"Yeah." Dean nods.

"The other guy get dragged up the chimney, too?" Sam asks.

"Don't know. Witnesses said they heard a thump on the roof." Dean shrugs, the twins shrugging after. "So, what the hell do you think we're dealing with?"

"We, um..." Natalie nervously laughs. "We actually do have a theory."

"Yeah?" Dean asks.

"Yeah." Natalie mumbles.