070. angry aunt

Libby sits off to the side while Sam interrogates the demon that's tied to a chair and stuck in the devil's trap and Ruby stands by.

"Where's Lilith?" Sam inquires.

"Kiss my ass." The demon sneers, his eyes going black.

"I'd watch myself if I were you." Sam warns.

"Why? Huh? Because you're Sam Winchester, Mr. Big Hero? And yet here you are, slutting around with some demon. Real hero." He comments.

"Shut your mouth."

"Tell me about those months without your siblings. Without your friends. About all the things you and this demon bitch do in the dark. All the things you make your precious, little, baby girl do. Huh? Tell me, hero."

Sam's jaw clenches and his glare hardens. He holds a hand out, forcing the demon to choke out the black smoke. The smoke drifts to the floor and soon it all disappears, the man falling unconscious.

Ruby and Sam smile at each other. All three of them unaware that Dean, Natalie, Jacob, and Larissa had seen what he'd just done.

Sam goes to the man and touches his neck, feeling for a pulse, smiling up at Ruby when he gets one.

"How'd it feel?" Ruby asks.

"Good. No more headaches." Sam says while untying the guy.

"None? That's good." Ruby says. The man starts to wake up.

"Hey, hey. I got you. It's all right." Sam assures, helping the guy stand up. He starts to walk him to the door, stopping when Dean opens it, storming in, Natalie, Larissa, and Jacob following.

"So... anything you wanna tell us, Sam?" Dean questions.

"Dean, hold on, okay? Just let me--"

"You gonna say, "let me explain"? You're gonna explain this? How about this? Why don't you start with who she is, and what the hell is she doing here?" Dean questions.

Larissa lets them argue as she quickly goes over to Libby. She puts her hand on the girl's face, getting her to look up at her.

"You okay, sweetie?" Larissa softly asks. Libby seems spaced out, but she nods.

"It's good to see you guys again." Ruby says.

"Ruby?" Dean asks and she smiles a little. "Is that Ruby?" He asks Sam.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." Natalie scoffs.

Dean grabs Ruby and shoves her against the wall, going to stab her with her knife, but Sam stops him.

"Don't!" Sam shouts. The two struggle for the knife until Sam manages to get it and Dean throws his brother against the wall.

Ruby grabs Dean and pins him against the wall. She's not there for long however as Natalie tackles her off of Dean, the two crashing to the floor. The two women wrestle until Ruby manages to get the upper hand, straddling Natalie and pinning her to the ground.

"Ruby! Don't!" Sam shouts.

While Ruby stays, debating on listening to Sam or not, Natalie takes the chance and bites into the demon's wrist. Ruby lets out a noise of pain and then Natalie headbutts her before kicking her off and getting up.

Ruby stands up, going to attack Natalie again.

"Ruby, don't!" Sam yells. This time, Ruby listens.

"Well, aren't you an obedient little bitch?" Dean remarks. Ruby glares at him, trying to not attack him again.