019. special children

Sam jolts awake, looking around the motel room. He holds Libby to his chest, barely managing to keep her from falling off which causes her to jump awake making her whine.

"Sorry, baby." Sam whispers. Natalie is asleep next to them and Dean and Ophelia are on the other bed, both asleep, Ophelia cuddled into Dean's side.

Sam gets up, holding Libby and turning the light on and he wakes his siblings up.

"Nat. Dean." Sam says, shaking them. Natalie groans, blindly waving him away.

"What are you doing, man? It's the middle of the night." Dean says as he watches Sam get his stuff. He glances down at Ophelia, the girl still asleep.

"We have to go." Sam declares.

"What's happening?" Dean asks.

"We have to go. Right now." Sam says. He grabs his and Libby's bags and walks out. Dean groans, still confused. He reluctantly gets up.

"Natty." Dean calls. "Nat."

"No." She whines.

"Yeah, I know, but apparently, we gotta go." Dean says.

"Just come back for me." Natalie says.

"No. Let's go." Dean says. He picks Ophelia up and gets his and his daughter's stuff as Natalie gets up.

"Oh, sure. She gets to stay asleep." Natalie rolls her eyes.

+++

After getting in the Impala, Natalie and Libby both immediately fell back asleep. So the brothers had to fill in Natalie on what Sam explained to Dean last night.

It's the morning and they get to the man's house, the person who died in Sam's vision already dead. The police are saying suicide, but Sam insists that he saw something kill the man.

Now, the Winchesters reach the Miller house, and are dressed as priests and dropped Ophelia and Libby off at a motel.

"This has gotta be a whole new low for us." Sam says as Dean rings the doorbell.

"Well... guess I'll see you guys in Hell, then." Natalie comments before a man answers the door.

"Good afternoon. I'm Father Simmons, this is Father Frehley, and..."

"Reverend Stanley." Natalie informs.

"Right. We're new junior priests and priestess over at St. Augustine's. May we come in?" Dean asks. The man nods, stepping aside. "Thanks." The three walk in.

"We're very sorry for your loss." Sam says.

"It's in difficult times like these when the Lord's guidance is most needed." Dean says.

"Look, you wanna pitch your whole "Lord has a plan" thing? Fine. Just don't pitch it to me. My brother's dead." The guy says.

"Roger." A woman walks over. "Please."

"Excuse me." Roger leaves.

"I'm sorry about my brother-in-law. He's... he's just so upset about Jim's death. Would you like some coffee?" Ms. Miller asks.

"That would be great." Dean says.

~ ~ ~

The three are sitting in the living room and Ms. Miller is pouring coffee, giving them the cups.

"It was wonderful of you to stop by. The support of the church means so much right now." Ms. Miller says. Natalie holds her cup, smiling politely at the woman, even though she hates coffee.