014. psychics and poltergeists

The five Winchesters are in a motel room. Sam is sitting on one of the beds, resting against the headboard and Dean is sitting at the table by the window. The three girls are on the other bed and watching Spider-Man while eating Cheez-Its.

Natalie was originally helping Dean look for hunts, but Libby wanted her hair braided, so then Ophelia wanted her hair braided, and then Natalie got sucked into the movie.

"All right. I've been cruisin' some websites. I think I found a few candidates for our next gig. A fishing trawler off the coast of Cali -- its crew vanished. And, uh, we got some cattle mutilations in West Texas." Dean looks between the twins, Natalie focused on the laptop and Sam focused on on the notepad he has.

"Hey." Dean calls, only getting Sam's attention. "Am I boring you with this hunting evil stuff?" Dean balls up a piece of paper and chucks it at Natalie's head.

"I didn't do it." She says, looking up. Dean rolls his eyes.

"No, I'm listening. Keep going." Sam says.

"Yeah, no, I'm not listening. Just no bugs." Natalie says, putting her attention back on the movie.

"And, here, a Sacramento man shot himself in the head. Three times." Dean says. "Any of these things blowin' up your skirt, pal?"

"Wait. I've seen this." Sam says, looking at his drawing.

"Seen what?" Dean asks. Natalie tunes them out as she watches the movie with her nieces.

"Back home -- back to Kansas." Sam's words knock Natalie out of her trance.

"Okay, random. Where'd that come from?" Dean asks.

"All right, um, this photo was taken in front of our old house, right? The house where mom died?" Sam asks, showing Dean a family photo.

"Yeah." Dean nods.

"And it didn't burn down, right? I mean, not completely, they rebuilt it, right?" Sam asks.

"I guess so, yeah. What the hell are you talkin' about?" Dean asks.

"Okay, look, this is gonna sound crazy but... the people who live in our old house -- I think they might be in danger." Sam says.

"Why would you think that?" Dean asks.

"Uh... it's just, um... look, just trust me on this, okay?" Sam says.

"Wait, whoa, whoa, trust you?"

"Yeah."

"Come on, man, that's weak. You gotta give me a little bit more than that."

"I can't really explain it is all."

"Well, tough. I'm not goin' anywhere until you do."

"I have these nightmares."

"I've noticed."

"Everybody's noticed." Natalie comments.

"And sometimes... they come true." Sam says.

"Come again?" Dean asks.

"Look, Dean... I dreamt about Jessica's death -- for days before it happened. And I... I dreamt..." Sam looks over at Natalie who raises her eyebrows questioningly. "I dream of Noah. Of... of him lying on the bed, his-his throat slit... choking on the blood."

"You... you saw him die?" Natalie asks.

"Yes." Sam quietly admits.

"I... I need some air." Natalie mumbles, getting up and leaving. Sam stares after her, both sad and remorseful, part of him wishing he told her sooner.