Chapter Three

Empire SMP POV

"This place is beautiful" Lizzie said as she bounced on one spot.

"This place really is impressive" Joel said more admiring how happy his wife was more than the beautiful view out the window.

"I know right, it's all so pretty" Katherine said

"How can they call this a starter base, it's so biggg" Shubble awwed in wonder at everything walking around the dining room/kitchen area.

"We don't know anyone here though" Sausage said, concerned.

"Pix does and so does Jimmy and Scott so we're safe"

"Pix?"

"Hmm"

"You know where we are"

"Somewhat, I know some of the members outside of our own server"

"How do we know we'll be able to get back home, how do we know there's no evil entities here"

"Xisuma is one of the greatest admins I've ever known maybe better than Fwhip Scott and Grian combined. He's experienced."

"Meaning he knows his stuff cod boy so there's not much to worry about." Joel teased

"Oh shut up moss boy"

"Come one Jimmy that's the best comeback you could come up with" Fwhip teased. They like teasing their local cod boy.

"Oh shut up fff.. whip" Jimmy said purposely getting his name wrong

Fwhip just rolled his eyes as three people walked in.
X walked into Papa K's starter base to check on his other guests with Keralis and EX. Everyone was chatting amongst themselves.

"Hey X, it's good to see you"

"Pix Zloy" X waved to them in a cheery tone
Zloy waved back.

"I hope you and your and your friends are alright?".

"They seem fine for the most part, most of them are admiring your hermit's builds"

"Nobody got any physical injuries I hope"

"No, just a bit shaken up that's all"

"Well we do have some rules to say and I'm here if they have anything to ask about our server" K said

"SHUT UP" EX shouted and everyone immediately stopped gazing out the window and turned towards X and Papa K.

"Xa-"

"Don't even. I'll be with Hels if you need me" Ex said leaving.

"My apologies for him".

"Shashwammy the rules please"

"Alright then the rules: 1: no griefing people's bases 2: no stealing stuff 3: no swearing please, most of us are uncomfortable with it 4: try to stick to this area. Any questions?"

Scott Katherine and Jimmy/Timmy raised their hands.
"Umm Blueberry what's your question." Keralis asked with a big smile on his face reaching from cheek to cheek.

"I'm Scott" He smiled, "about the thing we came out of, what was that"

"You know Grian right?"

"Of course, A good friend. Also is he okay?"

"He'll be fine, the thing you came out of was 'The Rift'. He can tell you about it when he recovers."

"Okay Black haired flower crown girl, you're very pretty by the way, Your question?"