Chapter Thirty

"Any update on his communicator?"

"It'll take a while, I'll head back tomorrow and see if it's done"

"You know a specialist for things like this"

"I know a lot of people. Yes. I believe you've met him actually"

Phil decided to play his little game and see where it went.

"How long have I known this guy?"

"Not long"

"It's one of the empire's folk isn't it?"

"That it is."

"That dragon aka their admin?"

"No no it wasn't Fwhip, you met Pixlriffs didn't you?"

"I'm pretty sure I might have."

"Hey Xan, could I talk to you outside?"

"Whatever" Xan walked past X and waited outside.

"You two good?"

"Yeah. Brothers fight all the time. It's what siblings do, I'll be right back"

"Whatever you say mate" Phil turned his attention back his own brother as X joined his outside.

"What?"

"I want to apologize for angering you earlier. And I've realised you were right. I should've told you about the oxygen issue before anyone else and I should've told you I was fixing the communicator issue. So I'm sorry."

"Why do you always apologize...?"

"I'm not sure I understand what you mean by that?"

"Why do you have to be so formal, that old hag isn't here and she never will be"

"It's not just because of her...."

"You don't have to be the goody too shoes angel she forces you be you know."

"She didn't only think you were a disappointment and mistake you know. I have to be formal because all of the eyes were on me. She made sure of that"

"Shes a right cow, i swear if I ever see her again I'd kill her"

"Thank you Xan."

"For what. Why are you the one thanking me?"

"For sticking around for a little longer. And by the way, you've already redeemed yourself in my eyes. Why don't you go have fun with Hels or someone..?"

EX looked shocked that that was the reason he was thanking him. He thought of what to say before saying another word. "You better remember our promise?"

"I always will"

"Cya around Xisuma, and tell Doc why we don't like our family name, he asked earlier"

"When?"

"When you passed out and no one knew where you were"

"I'll be sure to do that"

EX left to go relax somewhere with Hels. X went back in to tell Phil what he was going to do and probably about his deal with Techno.

"Would you mind keeping an eye on him, I have some important things to do."

"Sure. I don't mind. By the way, are you ever going to take a break?"

"Eventually. If you want to Techno and most of the other Dream SMP members are in the mini game district."

"You have one of those?"

"Of course we do"

"Answer me this though..?"