Chapter Thirty-Four

Dream and Punz made it back to Scarland in one piece and still had quite a bit of food.

"Hey Dream!" George shouted over to him. Him Sapnap Wilbur Fundy Techno and Ranboo were all outside hanging around in groups. George and Sapnap were together. Wilbur was trying to get Fundy to forgive him, only to manipulate him again later. Techno and Ranboo were talking about the admin's kindness since they will never understand how X can be so kind to complete strangers without ever thinking they could be a threat. I don't think they'll ever get used to it.

"Hey George, good to see you up"

"I'm not always asleep you know. I just don't do socialising"

"Yeah you'd rather build a shitty house than talk to people" Sapnap rolled his eyes. He saw Dream walk his way so he started to back up.

"Hey Sapnap...."

"Don't." He walked away and went back inside.

"Still mad huh" George said looking at him walk away.

"Yup. It's my own fault. I should've dealt with that situation differently. He is my friend afterall"

"I don't think he thinks you're friends anymore" Punz added.

"I know. But I'm still going to try. I don't wanna lose a friend like him" Dream said playing his innocent act because there were people around.

Techno knew the tone in his voice was fake, he knew this specific tone meant he wanted something. "Why would you want to talk to Tommy?" Techno walked up to them.

Fundy Wilbur and Ranboo backed up. George moved to the side to stay out of their way since he knows a full on physical fight could break out at any moment and Punz stayed next to Dream.
"What? Cant I check up on how one of my members is doing? Isn't that a part of an admin's job??"

"Since when you do care about the wellbeing of your members, specifically my family."

Xisuma joined the game.
TommyInnit joined the game.
Tubbo_ joined the game.

"I'm just trying to be like your new friend Xisuma, Technoblade"

Techno clenched his fists. "You are nothing like him and you will never be anything like him, I swear on The Blood God if you lay a single finger on anyone that'll be that thing you'll never do. That includes the hermits. Especially that admin."

"Let's not go around making threats when you can make promises.." Evil Xisuma appeared behind them.

Punz recognised him as the colours he saw flying away. *He was the guy flying away. That Watcher left the game long before that so it couldn't have been him.. this guy is the only other I can think of wearing those colours..*
Punz nudged Dream's shoulder. Dream looked at him.

"It was him I saw. I know it" Punz whispered.
Dream nodded showing him he understood.

"Who the hell are you supposed to be??" Techno asked.

"Evil Xisuma, nice to meet you. X's twin brother. speaking of my brother, have you seen him?"

"He just joined the game again, you didn't see?" Punz said.

"My communicator is uhh let's say it's lost. Along with a friend of mines too"

"EX huh....?" Dream said

"That's my name don't wear it out"

"Well didn't your attitude massively change" Dream muttered, Punz heard it and sniggered.

"Why don't you speak up there kid?"

"Oh my mistake I said you got a massive attitude adjustment didn't you"