Chapter Fourty-Four

+Outside+

Grian had left, he flew back to own base as soon as that conversation / arguement had ended. Sapnap left back to Scarland as well with Ranboo. Tommy came running outside as soon as he could, in case he got trapped in there with a Vex AND Technoblade. He didn't even stop to realise Techno didn't chase after him. Soon after Techno went outside and headed back to Scarland, not stopping to look at Tommy. He avoided the huddle outside altogether. Tubbo stuck around since he heard Tommy Grian and Phil shouting. Phil stayed until Tommy came outside because he also heard Tommy shouting. He came outside before Tommy so he couldn't understand what was said, but recognised it to be him.

"Tommy you okay, I heard you and Techno shouting?" Phil came running up to him and said.

"Uhmm yeah. I'm fine Dadza don't worry about it."

"If anyone's gonna be asking 'why are you shouting', I should be asking you and Grian" Tubbo said walking up to Phil and Tommy.

"You heard that huh?" Phil felt a little awkward shouting so loudly.

"All I can say is. Brothers. Can. Argue. Damn. How'd it go for you Tommy?"

"I got Cub. He's a vex. I didn't trust him"

"From the shouting you still ended up doing it though. That's good right?"

"I only did it if Techno was in there with me. Turns out that was a bad decision"

"Why were you even shouting Tommy, Phil?"

"I got into a bit of disagreement with my brother. It's solved now so it doesn't matter." Phil explained as vaguely as he could.

"Basically the same, except I don't think mine is solved.."

"Why not?"

"I told Techno the reason I chose you over him the day at the community house...."

"How did he take it?" Tubbo asked.

"Not very well. He froze..I've never seen him like that before."

"That's better than what I was expecting."

"Can someone fill me in on what you two mean.. I know the day you're talking about obviously because Techno came back to me all depressed but-" Phil got interrupted by Tommy. What is it with people interrupting others these days.

"What do you mean, he came back to you all depressed??" Tommy asked.

"He was actually upset that you chose Tubbo over him because he was excited to be Bedrock-Duo with you Toms..He sounded genuine disappointed when he told me you weren't coming back. And you know how Techno is, mellow, rarely ever expresses his emotions.."

"Oh.."

"So can one of you fill me in?"

"The reason I chose Tubbo over him is because I didn't want another Wilbur.."

"oh. I never knew that was what you were worried about.."

"Wait why were you fighting with Uncle Grian?" Tommy asked when Tubbo's question actually clicked in his mind.

"My parents and him don't get along very long. I found out the truth after all the lies they told me"

"Wouldn't it both of your parents. So you would say 'our' not 'my'..?" Tubbo asked.

"Grian doesn't consider them his parents anymore. I don't think he really ever did."

Xisuma walked outside with the other therapists about to call in the next group.
"Where did Wilbur go?"