Chapter Thirty-Eight

(A/N: Etho was in MCC 33 and Tubbo fangirled like crazy every sight of him! So many streamers are ethogirls as they should be. And Bdubs was the original <3))

(I keep forgetting the Dream SMP members have access to the chat.)

Etho POV
+ staying third person. I'm not good at first person >: +
(CherryPi_51 asked for Bad Skeppy or Etho. Etho's up first)
(Hope this is good enough. If you wanna see a specific someone's pov (in third person's) comment it and I'll do my best)-Author<3

Etho stared at chat, there was definitely something X wasn't telling them. He was with Beef in the TCG card replacement shop (or whatever it's called). Beef was refilling some of the cards he had changed and Etho was in the area anyways and saw him so he decided to say hi. He logged off his communicator as it kept dinging

"Something on your mind?" Beef could tell with the expression his eyes were making.

"I don't know man just..its nothing." Etho stretched both his arms straight up then back down.

"Clearly it's something so what are you thinking?"

"There's something X isn't telling us. I know I shouldn't pry but I'm sooo curious" Etho admitted.

"Isn't there something you're not telling him as well?" Beef said, catching Etho off guard.

"What are you on about...?? I don't know what you're on about..."

"Well we both know you're not human. Does anyone else?"

"Pause does..." (He's talking about PauseUnpause from Team Canada with Etho Pause and Beef)-Author<3

"That doesn't count. So X definitely doesn't know."

"Oh shut up Beefers"

"He'll tell us when he can. Maybe there's just something that's stopping him from sharing"

"Yeah but think about what Joe said. 'it seems like it isn't the right time as a lot these days'. I think there's more than one thing X isn't telling us Beef"

"Why don't you think about what Cub said. Minus the accusing Cleo part." Beef sighed. "Look he'll tell us when he can. Currently it's none of our business. It's his and whoever else is involved"

"Cub's right. When did you get so smart?"

"Don't try and use my own words against me"

"Too late buddy"

"Hey guys!" Wels walked into the shop and said hi to them.

"Hey Wels" Beef responded first.

"Heyo. You doing alright?" Etho asked looking at the expression on his face.

"Yeah just looking for Hels. You wouldn't happened to have seen him have you??" Wels sighed hoping for yes but not getting one.

"No sorry buddy." Beef finished restocking the cards. "Why not just text him?"

"He doesn't have his communicator on and I've looked basically everywhere for him."

"Why not ask in chat if anyone's seen him?"

"You don't think I havent thought of that?"

"Nevermind then"

"So when all else fails turn to X or in your case EX"

"You think I should ask Evil X for help?"

"Wels, it's you. You're looking for Hels, maybe he knows where he is"