Chapter Forty-Three

((Reminder: these are all happening at the same time some sessions were shorter than others. After this I can give y'all a break and maybe do an incorrect quotes chapter.
Lemme know in the comments if you'd want that?))-Author<3

______________________________________________________________________________

+And Finally With Cub and Tommy+

"I don't wanna do this." Tommy stated, looking at Cub's vex features (mainly wings)

"Grian's doing it isn't he.? He's here"

"Yeah but I don't trust you. How do I know you won't snitch to Dream..?"

"No one is gonna find out about what you say I'm here. It's just gonna be between me and you."

"I don't believe you.."

"Why not..? Why don't you trust me? You seemed okay with doing therapy when X offered it. So now that you're here what's wrong?"

"I can't trust you. You're..a."

"I'm what?"

"You're a vex?!"

"Yeah so. You like Scar right?"

"Yeah of course I do."

"He's also a vex"

"You're bullshitting me. No he isn't."

"Yah he is."

"Hmmph" Tommy refused to talk to Cub because he was vex and he thought Cub was just manipulating him. Basically Dream got in his head.

"Do you want someone else.? Would you be more comfortable to do this with someone else?"

"Why should you care?"

"Look I'm not doing this for me. Or for Dream. Or even for my admin, I'm here for you.. So do you want someone else or not?"

"Can someone else be in here as well as us. Then I guess I'll talk to you"

"Sure. Who do you want?"

"Techno"

"Okay, gimme a minute and I'll ask if he's available." Cub walked out the room, leaving Tommy's thoughts to spiral. *Am I being selfish.*

Cubfan135: Techno?
Technoblade: yeah?
Cubfan135: are you free for something?
Technoblade: depends
Cubfan135: I'll explain at spawn?
Technoblade: sure? I guess I'm on my way.

+when Techno got to spawn+

"Sorry if you were busy but I need a favour"

"Sounds weird coming from a hermit. What do you need?"

"Tommy won't trust me because I'm a vex... he refuses to do therapy with me unless someone in there with him. He's asked for you?"

"Why would he ask for me?"

"I'm not sure all I know is he did.. Would you mind just being there for him?"

"All I have to do is observe right?"

"All you need to do is be present. For Tommy's sake."

"Fine. I'll follow you"

Cub led Techno back to the room.

"Why would you ask for me?"

"Just listen to what I tell him okay.. please"

"Whatever.." Techno leaned against a wall behind Tommy and crossed his arms to observe his therapy session.