Chapter Twenty-Seven

(Tirgger Warning ⚠️: Blood. Swearing +only a lil+)
((words: 2174))

+Once everyone was inside+

"Where's Xornoth?" Xisuma drew his sword from the scabbard, knowing his brother had already done the same..

"Boss isn't here at the moment, can I leave a message" EX spoke, his tone was deeper than his normal, X knew him well so no tricks could be played.

Evil X initiated a sword fight. X and him were occupied. While fighting X spoke to his brother about pretty much everything including childhood and their home. Which was a touchy subject for them both.

Jevin got Cleo distracted by letting her believe she was winning the fight. Cleo didn't even use a sword or axe, she just wanted to use her fists. Jevin put his sword away, also only using his fists so it's a fair fight. While fighting he spoke to her about everything and anything they've experienced, or argued about or shared.

Techno was kinda happy to duel Dream again. During their sword fight, Techno talked about the old times. The manhunt days and the blowing up nations days. He even decided to mention the time they spent in the prison together.

Pearl distracted Sausage by talking to him about all their good times together, not once did she break eye contact with him. Sausage was able to break free from his corruption a lot faster than the others.

"Pearl?!"

"Sausage, it's okay, let's wait outside, the others are occupied" Pearl said as she looked around. She brought Sausage up and out where Stress was. As soon as, they were a safe enough distance away, Sausage immediately fell to the ground, his legs gave in.

Sam and Puffy knew Bad and Skeppy had a special friendship only certain best friends could have.

"Punch Bad" Puffy said.

"Then I'll punch Skeppy" Sam said, already knowing what she's thinking.

"Hoping it snaps them out of it"

"If we know them as well as we think we do, it will"

Sam made sure Bad was watching when Puffy punched Skeppy.

"NOO" Bad snapped back into reality after seeing his best friend get punched.

"Sorry about this Bad" Sam punched Bad and Puffy made sure Skeppy watched it happen.

Luckily it snapped him out of the corruption as well.

"What the fuck was that for?"

"Aye language you muffin head"

Skeppy and Bad followed Sam and Puffy to back where the summoning circle was so they were safe. From there they found their way out using the side cave. Scott was hidden in the part that had the summoning circle since Xornoth wasn't actually here. But he was ready to push Xornoth into The Rift if need be. Scott's invisible pot just ran out.

Etho and Hypno were invisible, they managed to climb up the scaffolding and open the cage with little to no sound. Grian was passed out and losing a lot of blood. He lost the feeling in his hand from them being tied above his head for too long. Hypno broke the locks and opened his cuffs, freeing his arms. And allowing the feeling in them soon return.
Etho picked him up, bridal style and carried him to safety. He flew up out of the cage and landed safely on the ground next to Stress where she immediately started treating his injuries.

"You banished me to the void for all of eternity. You were never my brother!"

"i didn't want to ban you, you forced my hand Xanthus!"