Chapter Sixty-Nine +eyyyy+

+Back with Grian+

Grian decided to borrow Mumbo's toolbox to attempt to fix NPG. But he has a feeling normal tools won't fix him. NPG is quite the odd one. Grian summoned him, he didn't build him unlike his brother RG.

"I really need to find that page" Grian said to himself, going back to rummaging through his chests for the page he used to summon NPCG.

"Grian is my toolbox and redstone shulker still here?" Mumbo came flying in to see his toolbox opened with a bunch of tools scattered on the floor around a still broken NPC Grian. "Grian?!"

"You left it here so I borrowed it" Grian knew the reason for that calling of his name.

"What are you even doing?" Mumbo walked over to his toolbox and picked up all the tools, putting them back inside it then closing the box.

"Looking for the page I used to summon him. If I could just find this freaking thing!" Grian was starting to get frustrated at his own storage.

"He'll be fine. You gotta breathe Gri"

Grian paused for a second to take a few deep breaths.

"You'll find it eventually, I can help you if you want"

"You have oil on your nose and redstone on your collar so you're on the middle of a redstone thing, I can't let you interrupt that for me. I'll be fine.. I'll find it. I have to"

"Message me if you need help, maybe ask Grumbot. Remember you have storage above ground too" Mumbo said before leaving back to the redstone thing he was working on, this time he left with his toolbox and Redstoney bits shulker. He wouldn't make the mistake of leaving in a pesky bird's hands twice.

"Come on it has to be here somewhere..." Grian looked around everywhere in every single chest barrel and shulker box on his cave before moving to his above ground storage. He began in one rock and looked every carefully in every single block of storage. He heard rockets fairly close to his base but decided to ignore it.

"G-Man you anywhere?" Someone said, landing under the broken bridge somewhere near where G was.

"Hey Zedaph, I'm right here" G came out of the rock he was in and leaned again the entrance of it. "What's up?"

"I may or may not be here to ask you for a favour. Would you be interested?"

"Depends on what kind of favour you're thinking of"

"I need another dragon egg. I temporarily misplaced mine, as soon as I find it I'll return it. Please I'll do anything."

"Why not just ask Doc or Pearl. Don't they have thousands?"

"I already did.. They said no. Even after I begged, they still said no"

Grian walked over to ender chest. He didn't really have time to send Zed on another wild goosechase all over the server. "Here." He took a dragon egg out of his ender chest and gave it to Zedaph.

"Really? That's it. No treasure hunt for it"

"I'm occupied with something else. I need it back as soon as you find the other one"

"Of course. Do you want anything in return?"

"How about an IOU for now?"

"Sure, I'll remember that. Thanks Grian!" Zedaph flew off with his newly acquired temporary egg. *He was acting kinda strange.* Zed thought while looking back down at G while flying away. He went straight back to rummaging through his chests and running around his storage area.

Grian didn't pay attention to his hunger or hearts while running around. That's when a skeleton came out of nowhere with an enchanted bow and enchanted gold armour and started shooting in his direction. Grian didn't even notice, he was so distracted by his task at hand. He officially ran out of sprint and had 4 and half hunger bars left. He still didn't notice. 3 and half. To 2. To 1 hunger. To none and then his hearts started slowly going down. But he didn't notice because he was still distracted.