Chapter Sixty-Three

(The spelling errors are intentional because he's in a hurry so he has to type fast)

Xisuma joined the game
Grian joined the game
Grian: X NEEDS HLEP LIKE RIGHT NOW
Stressmonster101: what happened?
Grian: no time to explainn. Where are his sapre helmets??
EvilXisuma: get him inside his base, I'll deal with it.

Grian was forced to transform again back into Xelqua to carried X over to his base, he laid X on his bed once he got there and got inside then EX pressed the button and started the process to purify his air so he could actually see the other side of this encounter. He got X one of his spare helmets for when he (hopefully) awakens. They could see him breathing, his chest and torso were slowing rising then falling. He was in fact alive.

"Thanks.. for saving him. I owe you one"

"No...you don't...he saved me all these years ago..I just repaid the favour."

(I just realized Grian was added to Hermitcraft 5 years ago! Season 6 was 5 fucking years ago. Season 6 was 2018!! 2018 was 5 fucking years ago, that shit doesn't feel real!-Author<3)

"You wanna explain what happened?" EX spoke...softly..? He was genuinely concerned for his brother. He was worried about his annoying goody two shoes twin.

"It was a Watcher attack in the hub" Grian sat as Xelqua with his knees hitting his chest, trying to refresh his energy.

"It showed up here. But we're were ready for it.. So it didnt get far.. It did manage to attack a couple members but they should be getting treated by Stress and Joe."

"Except those four that managed to leave and find X?"

"Yeah"

"But why would it come here?"

"It was looking for Xelqua which I asume is your watcher form's name. A moth and a purple alien."

"Why would it go after specific people. I obviously know why it would come after me but... Who's the moth and why would they want Purpled."

"I'll again assume that Purpled that purple hoodie alien aura kid. But who's a moth around here." EX said then asked, trying to think of everyone.

"I think Pearl is" *but no it couldn't be, she escaped with the others right. She didn't get truned right.* Grian thought. "But...nono"

"But..what?"

"She escaped Evo with nearly everyone else. She must've... She did. She escaped. Right?"

"No idea what you're talking about but why don't you just ask her if she did or now yourself?

"But I can't just go up to her and ask her 'hey did the watchers get you too??' Like I can't do that."

"Look this shit is gonna consume you until you find out the truth so might as well just ask her straight up. What's the worst thing that could happen.."

"Mmm"

"I'll tell you, she'll run or fly away or just refuses to answer. Just go ask her. If X wakes up while you're gone, I'll let you know. I know you probably have some choice words for this idiot. As do I."

"You're pretty good at convincing" Grian stood up.

"Helsian trait. Now go!"

Grian destransformed. Again and went out from Xisuma's house. EX pressed the button again before removing his helmet to better stare at his unconscious brother. Feels weird, usually it's the other way around.

+With G and Pearl+

ImpulseSV: G! dude is X alright??
Grian: yeah. Yeah sorry for the scare, he'll be fine.
Tango: so he IS alive?
EvilXisuma: yeah he's alive, chill. Just resting.
ZombieCleo: phew. Good. Bad G, dont do that again!
Grian: alright alright. Sorry Cleoooo
ZombieCleo: just this once. You're forgiven.
Grian: I've been graced!