Chapter Sixty-Five

A/N: QSMP made a memorial for all the dead eggs for 'The Day Of The Dead' so they could show up and they made one for Techno, and it's the sweetest thing -Author<3

Grian joined the game
TommyInnit joined the game

Grian teleported Grian to TommyInnit

Tommy was in Scarland exactly where he was standing when Grian teleported to him. Outside was empty. The sun was close to going down.

"How did you do that?!"

"Admin perks. One of the many I've kept"

"That's so cool"

Just when Grian was about to leave to find Tubbo, he appeared.

"There's the one I need next, Toms could you go get Ranboo for me please?"

"Sure big man" Tommy headed inside to retrieve Ranboo.

"Hey Grian" Tubbo said before yawning and stretching his arms straight up then back down

"Hey Kid. You doing alright after that watcher encounter?"

"Yeah I'm doing alright. I had a talk with Doc and I feel fine."

"That's good bud"

"Hey where's Mr Suma. I haven't seen him in ages"

"Basically EX and I have grounded him. He's been resting since we got back from that incident"

"Ohhh alright big man"

"Tommy said you needed me?" Ranboo asked, walking outside. He walked outside just as Grian explained where X was.. Tubbo yawned again. He walked past them and headed inside, to hopefully go to bed without any hassle.

"Sorry to disturb you Kid, just wanted to check up on you after the whole Watcher attack incident"

"Oh yeah. I kinda blocked it out of my mind and can no longer remember what happened."

"You have memory issues or something?"

"Kinda yeah. It's caused by the unknown part of me. Doesn't mix well with the enderman. I usually have a memory book with me at all times but don't have it with me. I write down the things I want to remember"

"One second"

Grian placed an ender chest then opened it. From that, he took out a shulker box. Then when he opened that, he took out a book, a feather and an ink sac. He made a book and quill and extended his arm to give it to Ranboo. While Ranboo just stared blankly at him.
"Here, A temporary memory book. So you can remember the hermitcraft experience" He put his shulker back into his ender chest and picked it up.

Ranboo hesitantly took it. "Thanks".

"You should probably get to bed. Sun's going down"

"If X is resting then are his nightly checks even getting done?"

"I'm gonna be doing them with some help."

"Good luck" Ranboo headed back inside.
Grian took a deep breath before flying off. From the window of the house stared a Phil and a Techno.

"If you apologize, he will then you'll be on good terms again" Techno said.

"I'm not gonna be the one who apologizes first." Phil said, a hint of anger still left over from his argument.

"I'm heading to bed man. I can't be dealing with this anymore. I still haven't even made up with Theseus from the therapy sessions" Techno reminded himself as a memory came to mind.