Chapter Eighty

Suma headed to the Council Offices. Noxite was outside awaiting his arrival with all of his evidence he currently collected.

"Hello Noxite"

"Hello Xisuma, let us head into my office and begin talking hmm"

"Yes"

Once they got into Noxite's office, they sat opposite sides of a desk.

"Scott let me know that recently you were checking in the the council if you had enough evidence"

"I was indeed"

"I hope you brought it all here"

"Just about everything I have so far, paper copies, and recording of mostly the trauma Dream had given quite a few of his players" Suma took out the paper copies of most of his evidence against Dream and gave it to Noxite to take a look through.

"Recordings? How would you get that?" Noxite started to look through the paper copies of his evidence

"Free therapy. Not too suprising to me that many of those players were up to it."

"Some of your own players get involved?"

"Of course. Joe does therapy sessions quite often for the hermits."

"Mhmm"

"I really hope I don't need to remind you of the consequences of attempting something like this"

"I know the consequences. This is necessary, this is what is needed so this is what I'm getting done"

"Selfless as always X"

"Thank you I believe I'm supposed to say for a compliment"

"Take it however you want"

"Please just let me know if it's enough yet?"

"You know this isn't only up to me. This is up to Council as a whole. Including any trial"

"You don't believe it's enough do you?"

"It's best to have as much evidence as you can, maybe even witnesses and possibly Victims Personal Statements."

X thought for a moment.

"I hope you win this. I hope you know that"

"Do I know that?"

"Look, you're the best out of all of us. Not just the best admin, you're a good person Xisuma"

"Well thank you. I appreciate the kind words. I also hope we win this but we both know he's not going down without a fight."

"I know. I'm sure the council will agree on the right decision"

"Although Dream is the one on trial, he still gets his vote correct?"

"Right"

"Although I'm the one taking him to trial and one admin on the council is also a victim as well as witness, we still get a vote correct?"

"Correct. Every member of the council gets their vote in all trials. Even if they themselves are involved directly in a trial they still get a vote."

"So who's the judge?"

"Any member who is a neutral party is the judge. Whether they volunteer or we ask them to step up"

"Hmm"

"Well I've looked through all your evidence, you seem to have a good amount."

"But a good amount doesn't seem good enough if he has a single piece of evidence that trumps all of mine"