Chapter Seventy-Six

"GATHER ROUND, EVERYONE. LET THIS MEETING OFFICIALLY COMMENCE" XD's voice bellowed and rung all around the room getting everyone's attention. Tommy covered his ears and let go when the shouting was over. XD let all the Gods and Demi-Gods. And Phil. Into a large room with a long table smack dap in the middle of it. Everyone took their seats. Phil perched himself on Kristen's shoulder so occasionally he could make comments and try make Kristen laugh in the middle of a serious topic.

"Anyway let's begin. I hope you don't mind us starting with a serious topic." Drista announced. "Watchers have become more confident with venturing outside of their realm and it's becoming an issue. They're targeting mortal players and in some cases admins."

"Theyre attempting to kill players. So far I believe they haven't succeeded yet. I'm sure Xelqua you would already know about this. Hmm?"

"They've gone after a couple of my friends so yeah I do"

"Are you still one of their many targets?"

"Unfortunately. However it seems as though they're sending the younger ones after me."

"They don't want you brought back dead I suppose"

"If that's what you believe"

"Anyway while we're on the topic of Watchers, Xelqua you can't exactly go around and kill innocent players you know?"

"What innocent player did Xelqua kill?" Kristin asked.

"A player by the name of-"

"Sam Gladiator Correct?" Grian interrupted him before he finished his sentence.

"Yes"

"He's a lot of things but innocent isn't one of them, XD. He's a murderer and he's killed many innocent players. I'm sure I don't need to remind anyone of the events of Yandere High and Tokyo Soul"

Everyone in the room dipped their head in respect for those who have died in those events that unfortunately took place. An unspoken rule is dipping one's head out of respect and giving the fallen a two minute silence. After a few minutes had passed everyone raised their heads again and XD continued
"Fair enough, I'll leave it at that. For now."

XD continued to explain the issues and brought up some safety concerns players had including the aggression players are shown from The Hub guards.

"Another issue in the hub is the aggressiveness of the guards. They are unnecessarily aggressive with players. It's dangerous. But of course I'm not speaking of them as a whole but the majority."

"How can we fix this issue? Does anyone have any ideas??" Foolish asked.

"We could ask the players themselves. Give them a suggestion box or something in the Council Offices" Phil whispered in Kristin's ear for her to share.

"What if we asked the players? We could set up a sort of suggestions box for them. Maybe they'd appreciate the chance to be heard for once"

"I agree with Miss Kristin's idea" Pearl stated.

"Raise your hand if you agree" Drista said as she raised her hand. Basically everyone raised their hands. Then put them back down. "That's settled then. We'll put suggestion boxes around for players to give them the chance to be heard. Thank you Miss Kirstin"

Kristin smiled. They went through more topics until XD noticed the Watchers and the Listeners in pain. Grian Timmy Pearl Martyn and BigB have been transformed for too long. And they were losing control. They tried to be discreet and hide their pain but it was difficult, XD and Joe noticed. Joe was next to them and XD was at the head of the table so he could see everyone clearly. Grian's eyes returned to normal (so while in his watcher form, his player eyes appeared, so they could see his eye colour). Grian tried his best to cover them before they reverted back to his watcher eyes. But not before XD noticed.