Chapter Thirty-Nine

"Hello again Mr Admin" Someone walked up behind him, he knew the voice belonged to Eret.

"Hello again Eret. You can just call me X or Suma."

"Alright Mr Suma"

"Did you want something?"

"You seemed lost. Not literally but like you're looking for someone? Maybe"

"I was actually looking a few people actually. I was wondering Eret.. Could you name anyone Dream has targeted and basically traumatized in the past"

"Quite a few people. To be honest this includes myself."

"Would you name them for me. This is important." X took out his admin panel ready to type on the names if he did decide to help him.

"Mainly Tommy, umm Ranboo, Tubbo, Wilbur at some point, Me, umm I think Phil at one point too.."

+Tommy
+Tubbo
+Ranboo
+Wilbur?
+Phil?
+Eret

X noted down the named he said but they just kept coming. The more people he said, the more his anger but also his persistence to take Dream down for good grew too..

"Sam.. I think Puffy too.. Sapnap.. Hmm Fundy as well... And Ponk. That's all I can think of off the top of my head. "

+Sam
+Puffy
+Sapnap
+Fundy
+Ponk

X finished noting down everyone's name Eret and said. "May I make you an offer?"

"You can try I suppose."

"May I offer you some free therapy..? I admit I would like to know what he did to you specifically"

"What do I get in return?"

"What do you want in return?"

"I don't know.. no one's ever asked me that. This isn't some kind of trick right?"

"Of course not. I'm going to offer everyone you mentioned the same thing. Dream won't get away with this." X walked closer to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, comforting him.

"How do you know he won't?"

"I'm working on it. While he's busy targeting my hermits-"

"He's targeting your hermits?? Sorry to interrupt you but.."

"He's still targeting Grian. That's all I can really share with you. And don't worry I don't mind. But I've been busy with a few my friends to take him head on."

"You're really quite brave to be doing something like that against someone like Dream you know?"

"I both understand and don't understand the type of person he is. You and a lot of others say negative things about him. I myself don't exactly enjoy his presence either."

"If you try to, you'll understand it, eventually"

I just don't fully understand what he's done, which is what I'm trying to do. So think about my offer? Please"

Eret nodded. "I'll get back to you once I've thought about it. Hey will you be asking some of your guys too?"

"If they're up to it, I'm just asking, you can decline if you're uncomfortable. Do you happen to know where any of the people you mentioned are?"

Eret gave a slight laugh "Im pretty sure most of them are in the mini-games area"

"Thanks" X flew off to the nearest portal.

+When Xisuma got to the mini-games district and found a group of players at Horse Course+

"You seem to want to talk to us a lot there Mr Admin" Sapnap said looking at X walk up to them.