Chapter Fourty-Seven

+Inspired by some questions I got on chapter 45. I spun a wheel and got Ren but decided I wanted to do two so I'm doing Scar too+

Fundy: Rennnnn! Where are youuuu??
RentheDog: over as an ice boat race I'm making, why?
Fundy: I have something to tell you! It's very important.
Fundy: meet me a spawn. Please.
RentheDog: sure. It might take me a while.
TommyInnit: Sccccaaaarrrrrrrrr
Goodtimewithscar: yeeesss?
TommyInnit: a few of us were wondering if you could give us the official tour of Scarland to explain some attractions and builds..?
Goodtimewithscar: of course I can! It would be a pleasure! Whoever wants to come meet me at the entrance of Scarland for a grand tour by me.
Tubbo_: sounds exciting!
Sapnap: it's better than doing nothing or duelling.
Grian: X?
Xisuma: hmm?
Grian: you know that tentacle stab thingy?
Xisuma: yeah?
Grian: it should've healed by now right?
Xisuma: it should have definitely started to heal and close up on its own why?

(I've never been stabbed, seen a stabbing or watched it on TV so I don't know how they work or how they heal.)
((According to google they stop bleeding after like 15 minutes and take like 10 days to heal))

Grian: umm you might wanna come to my base.
Stressmonster101: .... That concerns me ....
Xisuma: I'm coming over now.
Grian: that would be greatly appreciated.

+With Ren and Fundy+

Once Ren made it to spawn, he saw Fundy jumping up and down on the spot with his tail wagging quickly behind him.

"Why did you need to talk?"

"I have some really exciting news so I thought I would tell you first.."

"Oooo~"

"I don't have to deal with Wilbur's bullshit or gaslights or manipulations anymore. Eret's adopting me!"

"Congratulations Fundy! I'm so happy for you my dude"

"Thanks! I'm so excited. It's so close to being official. He's getting the papers filed right now"

"That's so exciting.."

"I had a question for you too?"

"Sure"

"Do you happen to have a llama. It won't die I just need one for a quick thing"

"Yeahh I do have one but he's very special. If he dies I'll go to the grave with that llama" Ren froze *have I said that before....?* . He thought.

"He won't, he won't I swear-" Fundy's voice started to drown out as the sound of the ringing in Ren's ears intensified. What he had said, triggered a flashback. To what?

To a certain life games. He started to remember specifically the events that occurred. He began to recall Dog-warts, Pizza, being Grian and Scar / Desert-Duos enemy. He began to recall The Red King and the Red Winter. He didn't understand why or even what he was seeing. Someone who kept popping up in said flashback of multiple different memories lapping over each other was in fact Grian. He remembered how Him and Martyn were always somehow up against Grian and Scar. For all of their memories it was Dog-warts Vs Desert-Duo.

Fundy got his attention back and the flashback ended. "Huh?..."

"Are you alright? You completely zoned out. Did you even hear a word I said?"

"What were we talking about??"

"I asked if you had a llama you said something then froze up. I've been trying to get your attention for like 20 odd minutes now.."