Chapter Five

-at Scarland-

"Hello X-iii-summa"
Tommy and Tubbo waved to them. Sam Foolish and Puffy smiled in their direction.

"Hello again Tubbo, I hope I'm not disturbing you"

"You're not, we were just exploring a little, then I believe it was Scar who came along and said they could pick out a souvenir from his shop" Foolish responded.

"That's good, Scar is awfully kind"

"Which one of you is the admin of this server we were teleported to" A goat hybrid in a pirate outfit asked.

"That would be me, My name is Xisuma. You can call me X or Suma"

"Don't worry he's nothing like Dream, Puffy" Sam assured her.

"Well we'll see about that" Puffy was glaring at X.

"Speaking of Dream, do you know where he is?"

"Why the fuck would you want to know where that green fucking bitch is" Tommy said angrily.

"Please don't swear." X pleaded

"Doc and Cleo swear" Xan mumbled in his ear.

"That's when people aren't around" Suma whispered back.

"Whatever you say" Xan mumbled.

"Your communicator is dinging an awful lot there Mr Admin"

"You really don't like admins." Xanthus sniggered kinda, "that's funny"

"Well would you like to know what hermits are saying"

Puffy Foolish and Sams faces darkened with a shocked look.

"We need your admin to connect your communicators to our chat system temporarily" EX flatly blurted out annoying his brother, "it's pretty simple actually"

"You could have waited until we had actually done it"  X glared at his brother, he could tell his brother was smirking.

" So that's what you're doing, that's incredibly kind. Are you sure that's no trouble"

"Don't worry we're sure Fwhip. Like my brother said" X glared at him again, "it's pretty simple to get done all we need is the admins of the two servers, You and Dream".  X looked towards the adults who were still shocked and frozen still and the two teenagers, who were trying to unfreeze them.
"So do you know where he is, I understand you don't like him"

"He's inside that green building" Tubbo finally answered,"but be careful Suma. He's a little-" Tubbo looked at Tommy to finish the sentence.

"Manipulative, he acts like he's good but he isn't" Tommy finished for him.

"I understand, I won't fall for someone like that easily"

EX looked down regretting his actions in Season 8. X put a hand on his shoulder assuring him hes forgiven.

"Thank you for the information and the warning, Fwhip please wait here, I'll go get him with my brother"

Fwhip nodded. Xanthus and Xisuma walked over to the green building and walked into it.

"I hate to admit it but Scar did a good job decorating this"

"He's improved a lot on his interior skills" X joyfully said

They walked into the main room that was decorated to be a kitchen/living room. The kitchen half had an island, there was the man in the green hoodie and white smiley face mask next to a demon looking fella in black and red and a blue diamond looking fella.

"Hello Dream"

"Is there something I can help you with gentlemen"

"We need you to come with us" Ex said rather flatly with slight anger in his tone.

"Is he in trouble Mister Admin" The Blue diamond looking fella asked

"No, we need his help with something" X said with a soft gentle tone.

"You and you're friend here a complete opposites" The black and red demon spoke up.
EX really wanted to punch this guy, he got this but feeling he's gonna be a problem, that and from what those people outside said. X put his arm up to block him from moving any closer.

"My deepest apologies for my brother's attitude, may I get your names if you don't mind of course"

"It's Skeppy" The blue diamond looking fella said.

"I'm Badboyhalo but you can call me Bad" the red and black demon smiled at them.

"I appreciate it. Dream if I could borrow you, it shouldn't take too long."

"Can I know what you need from me"

"I need you and your communicator along with the admin of the he other server as well"

"How many admins does this server of yours have" Bad asked(btw he and Skeppy are still corrupted by the egg)

"That information is not something I'm allowed to share, please may we get going, it's getting dark"

"Let's just go we're wasting time"

"Apologies for my friends questions they have trust issues with new people, let's get going then"

Xisuma made sure EX was infront of him when they left with Dream. They got Fwhip on the way out of Scarland and went back to the Spare room in TFCs mine, where TFC and Joe were peacefully back in that room waiting. (EX private messaged them)

"I'm sorry we took so long, please take a seat"

Dream and Fwhip sat down, EX stayed blocking the door. X sat the opposite side of Fwhip and Dream. TFC and Joe sat next to X, with Suma in the middle.

"So why did you need me" Dreams tone started off soft ish (as soft as he can pretend to be)

"May I borrow your communicator"

"Why?" Dream was getting a little defensive.

"I don't want to go through it I just need to make sure there's no glitches in it. Before you arrived, Hermitcraft experienced a sort of earthquake" Xisuma explained.

Dream got out his communicator and slid it across the table, X caught it and handed it to Joe. Fwhip slid his over to Joe.

"I appreciate your compliance, I'm not trying to be at all intimidating or mean"

"I don't at all see you like that" Fwhip spoke up

"I would appreciate an explanation for your brother was it" Dream said side glaring at EX

"Yes, I'm assuming you're talking about his attitude"

"Yes" Dream said, his tone laced with anger.

"He just doesn't trust new people, similar to a lot of people."

"So why has he been glaring at me this entire time"

"I'm sure it's not only you, he glares at me a lot too. He's just weary of other admins"

Dream decided to drop it for now.

"I'm finished, it's done"

Joe slid their communicators back to them.

"That's it, we are done. You should probably get some rest, here let me do this so you don't have to walk all the way back"

Xisuma teleported Dream to Badboyhalo.
Xisuma teleported Fwhip to Shubble.

"Xan I understand you don't like him, and I know what they said about it him but try be nice please"

"Some of his members said that Dream is a manipulative green bitch"

X looked to him in the look in his eyes like 'seriously'. Silence flooded the room. Tin coughing broke it

"We should probably go get some rest too, TFC why don't you come over, I have a new book of poetry I really wanted to show you"

"Sure, let's go" Joe left the room and Tin followed him.

Xisuma teleported EvilXisuma to Helsknight
Xisuma teleported Xisuma to Welsknight.