Chapter Eighty-One

A/N:It seems as though you amazing readers are losing interest and to be honest so am I (just a tad) BUT I would still like to finish this for the sake of seeing this through to the end and actually manage to complete a fanfic for the first time...(But hey I did good right....?)-Author<3

+With Dream and George Again+

"Did you talk? I didn't see a death message in chat so it must've gone well right?"

"Yeah we talked. I figured ouy some shit that happened. He explained what he knew about yesterday"

"Did you ask what I said? Does he know his to send us home?"

"No. Not yet. Why are you even all of a sudden so concerned about going home anyways?"

"I feel like we've been here long enough. Plus it's not like they can end the season with us here"

"That never once crossed my mind"

"That's because you're you and I'm me. But seriously we should be getting home back to our own server by now. I bet the others who were left behind are wondering where we are"

"I'm sure they are. But look theyll be fine. They can wait for a little while longer."

+With Tommy and Grian+

"Is this gonna be difficult?"

"Not if we make it difficult" Grian led Tommy to behind his house, beside the river.

"Why are we here?"

"Safety purposes. I trust you'll be falling out of the sky a few times so it's safer to be closer to the water"

"Fair enough"

"You have fairly good control of your wings despite only having them for a few hours"

"I practiced a lot out of excitement, while you were busy"

"I get it, alright so the thing with birds is they don't really learn how to fly, it's just an instinct that kicks in"

"So how are you gonna teach me?"

"By activating your instinct, we are going to fly straight up and then drop, your instincts will kick in and your wings will automatically save you"

"How do we know that'll work?"

"We don't. Tom we kind just have to trust our instincts for this one okay?"

"I trust you so I guess let's do this"

"Glad to hear." Grian held out his hand for Tommy to grab a hold of. He did and then they flew up as high as their wings could take them. They were so high they couldn't even see the ground anymore.

"Can you demonstrate what to do first?"

"Of course."

Grian folded in his wings and let himself drop head first, falling fast towards the ground, trusting himself that he'd let his wings save him before he hit the ground or better yet the water.

Tommy stared at him in shock. He didn't think Grian was going to demonstrate like that. He watched his uncle very carefully as he plummeted from the sky intentionally.

Grian turned his body and expanded his wings as he got a little too close to the water, he pulled up, saving himself then headed back up to Tommy who was still in shock. (Like that scene in httyd where during their first flight and hiccup intentionally drops his cheat sheet)

"Your turn"

"Heh??? How?!"

"Trust yourself. Don't worry if I think you won't make it I'll save you"