Chapter Fourteen

-A Change Of POVs-

Dream has had this feeling about Grian since he first saw him. He decided to confront him about it. He was admiring the warden, trying to plan how he could use it to scare Tommy. Maybe he could get in there somewhere and let it free. It's already killed Tommy once, he bet Tommy will already be scared of it.

Dream noticed someone in Scars storage building and went in to investigate. It turned out to be Grian.

*Maybe it's time I confront this guy* Dream thought.

"Well hello there" Dream said leaning on the doorway of the building.

Grian who was moving his inventory around, jumped. He calmed down when he realised who it was.
"Oh. It's just you. You're Dream right. The admin of the Dream SMP" Grian said with a smile. He tried to be nice even with the things his members said about him.

"That would be me. Can I get your name, I don't think we've ever spoken."

"It's Grian" Grian said walking away from him a little bit to drop off some random blocks from his inventory into a chest.

"What are you doing going through someone else's stuff?"

"I'm getting something. Plus I have the owner's permission." Grian's feathers stood on end. There's something about this guy that makes him uncomfortable. Grian finally gets to make his own impression of him and the things they have said, all true.

"Are you a hybrid?"

"Yes I am. Do you have an issue with that"

"No no I don't I'm just asking" Dream lied.

"Uh huh. Is that all?"

Dream decided it was time. He could sense the power radiating off of him, "You haven't told them yet, have you?"

"What are you on about"

"So you haven't told them"

"Told them what.?? What are you on about?"

"So no one knows you're a Watcher"

Grian froze.

He knows. He knows. And I know he knows. And I know he knows.

How the fuck did this guy know that. He tried to pretend as if he didn't know what the watchers were.
Grian smiled then let out a laugh, "what in the hell is a watcher? that's sounds so made up"

*This guy is a freak*
"Deny it all you want, i know what you are" Dream walked up to him kneed him in the stomach, then punched his face hard a few times then with that Dream walked off. Grian now had a bloody nose, busted lip and new bruises are gonna come in. He probably has a bruised stomach with how hard Dream kneed him.

*now I see why they don't like him* Grian thought to himself as he curled up on the floor in pain. He wasn't gonna stay there long just until the pain goes down or until someone finds him so he can lie his way out of it.

Xisuma came shortly after Dream left. He didn't see Dream though.

Xisuma searched for the building Scar described to look across from it. Then he spotted a certain red jumper wearing hermit curled up on the ground of a building that housed an impressive but giant and complicated storage system.

"Grian?!" X ran over to him. Someone in the distance noticed this admin run to someone and they heard him call out for Grian.

*Shit, why did it have to be him. For the love of god let him believe my lies*
"Heyyyy...X"