Chapter Eighty-Three

+With Tommy+

"Hey guys get what?!" Tommy shouted, running to his friends. Puffy Sam Tubbo Phil Techno Ranboo Sapnap and Fundy were hanging out in one room, just chilling.

"What's up Tommy?" Fundy asked as he ran into the room.

"Look at them!" He expanded his wings as far as they could go. Everyone in the room looked shocked but it was in a good way as far as Tommy could tell.

"You went through with it?" Sam said, shocked but happy for him.

"It actually worked..." Phil muttered.

"What did he actually go through with. What worked?" Techno sat there staring at his little brother's new fully grown wings.

"Uncle Grian's spell of course"

"Explanation would be nice right about now Tom" Puffy said after she stopped staring.

"So basically Uncle Grian found this spell to fully grow underdeveloped wings and to heal permanently broken ones. I went through it letting him grow mine and it worked!" Tommy flapped them out of pure happiness, he's never been able to do that before.

"I'm glad you're happy but can you even use them?" Puffy asked, concerned for his safety.

"Of course I can! Uncle G's been teaching me the whole time I've been gone. Well basically the whole time"

"And you can fly now?" Techno asked, getting over the initial shock of this.

"Yeah. Pretty well if I do say so myself"

"Prove it, let's go outside and you can show us your new skills. I bet you can't do a somersault in the air without going off course or messing up" Sapnap bet him just in case he was over-exaggerating.

"Oh you're on!"

"Before you start, why are you in Grian's clothes?" Tubbo asked

"Oh yeahhhh. I forgot I was wearing these. Mine have been wet. Since they're dry, lemme change then you're so on"

"Why were your clothes even wet in the first place?" Sam asked as Tommy left the room.

"It took some practice to get good, duh" Tommy answered from the other room.

"That doesn't really explain why your clothes would get wet?" Fundy mentioned.

"We dive-bombed into the river a few times. It's all a part of practice" Tommy said coming back into the room in his own clothes and Grian's folded in hand.

"Dive-bombed??" Sam and Puffy exclaimed at the same time

"Who's we?" Ranboo asked

"Me and Uncle Grian"

"And you're both okay?" Tubbo asked

"We're fine. We dried off and kept practicing"

"Remember to bring Grian his clothes back okay" Sam said

"I'll remember. They're just spares anyway"

"Our bet?" Sapnap gave Tom a reminder since he got distracted. Tommy put down his clothes on the back of the sofa/couch where Techno was sitting

"Oh yeah, outside we go!" Tommy grabbed Sapnap's hand and dragged him outside.

"I'm going out" Techno said, grabbing the clothes and leaving with no explanations.
Tubbo joined them outside. Phil decided to watch from the window. Sam Fundy Ranboo and Puffy watched from the doorway.

Tommy showed off his new tricks including a somersault which he's never done before. He's never done one on land forget in the sky. He managed to do it after hyping himself up.