Chapter Eighty-Eight

Tubbo wondered around hermitcraft looking for hermits. Yes he's already met some hermits but might as well meet them again.
The first person he came across was Papa K

"Hello!"

"Haalloo Halloo. What's up?"

"I wanted to meet all the hermits before we left.."

"I can probably get a couple of em over here?"

"Could you really? I don't think I can meet everyone within like 2 and half days."

"Of course! Watch this, I'm gonna hop in their group."

Papa K hopped into a voice group with Tango Etho Mumbo Iskall and Zedaph saying "I'm about to die, I need everyone's help!"

"You want all of us to come?"

"I'm surrounded Bumbo! I'm about to die protectimg my pandas"

"We're all on our way, don't worry Keralis" Tango said

"I go now and I wait for my rescue"

Keralis left the voice group and told Tubbo "Some are on their way. I won't spoil it on who?"

"What did you tell them to get them over here?"

"I needed saving from being surrounded by mobs. Let's go into the party room to wait for them"

Papa K led Tubbo to the party room with the pandas.

Tango: Hey Keralis, where you at? You never said
Keralis1: Party room
Mumbo: we're coming now
Keralis1: spank you very very much.

+Once they got there+

"There's no mobs?!" Tango shouted, notifying K and Tubbo that they had arrived.

"It's also day time, they would've burned by now unless they walked into the pool" Mumbo pointed out.

"Finally, you've arrived" Papa K came out of the party room to greet his friends. Tubbo followed behind him.

"You lied to us man come on" Iskall said.

"Sorry sorry. I needed you over here ASAP"

"I asked him to do that!" Tubbo worried about consequences of lying from his own experiences, told them the truth.

"Okay, but why?" Iskall asked.

"He wants to meet everyone before leaving." Keralis said.

"Why didn't you just say so?" Mumbo said.

"What?" Tubbo was confused.

"We don't mind, you could've just said" Tango said. The others nodded.

"Oh"

Etho came to the group last. He was checking around for any mobs that survived by standing in shade. Just his paranoia. It started with the Life Series and kinda just transferred over to Hermitcraft over time.

"Good now bud?" Tango asked, knowing hes paranoid from the life series.

"Yeah" Etho said.

Tubbo immediately noticed Etho. He also noticed Iskall but his brain didn't click at that moment.

"Is he okay?"

"Oh no, is he an Etho girlie?" Tango asked.
Tubbo nodded slowly while almost drooling over Etho.

"Guess I ain't a dad anymore" Iskall said, referring to Vault Hunters.

"Nooooooooooo" Tubbos brain cogs finally started to move again. "Iissggaalll" Tubbo cried..