Chapter Thirty-Five

(I'm sorry Chayanne is too cute)-Author<3

-in 'The Hub'-

"Hey, did you notice Grian and Mumbo never came back?"

"Yes I did notice that actually"

"We need to go look for them, don't we?"

"We need to find them first. After we do we can tell the council of our plans."

"Fine. What way did you last see them go"

"This way, past the hermitcraft portal." X walked the same way he told Grian his friend had ran. EX followed closely behind him.

"So what was G doing anyway?"

"He's looking for an old friend of his."

"And Mumbo went along with him because?"

"Mumbo went with him just in case he got hurt. He's not exactly in the best physical condition at the moment."

"Fair enough."

"Let's split up and start asking around if they've seen anyone who matches Grian and Mumbos descriptions"

EX and X spilt up. X went towards the lesser known smps, some of them were abandoned or ended for the season or closed for good.

"Excuse me. I'm sorry to bother you-" X walked up to who he thought was a random player.

"I'm looking for a short dirty blonde male in a red jumper, I'm wondering if you've seen anyone like that wondering around here"

A person with medium length brown hair and a white bunny eared hoodie and shorts on responded to them "sorry mister I haven't seen anyone like that. I can keep an eye out for them if you want"

"No it's fine, sorry to bother you" *well they matched Sam's description but from what Grian said, Sam doesn't wear shorts.* X thought as he walked away to continue looking for his missing hermits.

(Who could that be??)-Author <3.

"Hey X, what are you up to?" Fwhip walked up behind him after spotting him.

"Hello again Fwhip. I'm just looking for two of my members. Hows your server?"

"A lot of members are ending for the season including myself. Who are you looking for?"

"Grian and Mumbo"

"Grian? Shouldn't he be resting??"

"I know. It was important to him that looked for an old friend of his so he and Mumbo went looking. But they haven't returned yet."

"So you're out here by yourself looking for them"

"No my brother is around here somewhere, helping me."

"You want me to keep an eye out"

"I'd appreciate it if you're able to"

"Course. Did you also get the notification saying we needed to gather at 'The Council Offices'.

"I did. I was the one that sent it."

"Is Dream giving you trouble again?"

"Unfortunately, he's threatened kids and is attempting to expose secrets that should be kept buried"

"He's so going down"

"He's going to fight back and we need to prepare for that, are you on the way there now"

"In fact I was"

"Could you let them know I'll be running late, something important came up that needs to be resolved before I arrive"