Chapter Nineteen

( Click/Tap To see the full image, Boatem <3))

*They'll save us I know they will*

+((Yes we're going through ALL of them. You Got This Reader <3))+

House Animals is Gem Zedaph Doc Tubbo Fundy Puffy Hypno Jimmy Lizzie Ren.

Ren took charge of the ice breaker since Doc definitely wasn't going to, "okay so guys why don't we go around and say our names and species or type of hybrid"

"Can I go first"

"Go ahead."

"Hi everyone. I'm Tubbo. I am a Goat" he said pointing to his horns, "and a Bee hybrid!" He let his wings come out.

"I have a question if you don't mind?"

"Not at all"

"Why is one of them ripped."

"And why not get it fixed?"

"It's ripped because of some incidents that happened in the past. And I'm too scared to fix it in case I make it worse"

Doc cleared his throat, "I'll fix it for you"

"You know how to fix insect wings."

"Vexes wings are somewhat similar"

"Thanks. So who's next?"

"I guess I'll go, Hello everyone, I'm GeminiTay you can call me Gem. I am an Elf and Deer hybrid."

"Your ears are so cute."

"Thank you Tubbo. You're the cutest"

"Hi everyone I'm Zedaph, you can call me Zed. I'm a sheep / mountain goat hybrid"

"Uh hi I'm Fundy. I'm a fox"

"Hi all. Umm I'm Hypnotized but call me Hypno. I'm a Cheetah currently. It changes cats every season"

"Well hello I'm Jimmy or Jim, I'm a cod hybrid if you didn't see my tail before." Jimmy cleared his throat.

"Grian calls you Timmy/ Tim, how come?"

"To be honest I don't know why he calls me that he just does. It's kind of an inside joke from our old server"

"Anyways. Hello Everyone I'm Ren!, As you can see I'm a dog/wolf hybrid.!" Ren smiled a lot, it matched Tubbo's.

"Hello there everyone I'm Lizzie, I'm a blue axolotl."

"Sup. My name is Doc. I'm a creeper goat hybrid and as you can see I have a robotic eye and arm."

"How'd you lose them if you don't mind me asking. I'm sorry if I'm intruding on anything" Fundy asked nervously.

"Some shit happened in my past I'm not proud of let's say that"

"And you?"

"Puffy. Sheep"

"You're worried about Toms aren't you" Tubbo asked knowing the answer.

"I always will be but it's not just him"

"Sam? Oh Sapnap, and whoever your little duckling is" Tubbo realised.

"Yeah.."

"Anyway now that that nightmare is finally over, is anyone hungry?" Doc said.

Pretty much everyone nodded.

-everyone got something to eat then went into their rooms to sleep, two share one.-

((These are the pairs for House Animals))