Chapter Twenty-Six

(Trigger Warnong ⚠️: Mentions of blood.)

+With Iskall Ren and Suma+

"Results are done" Iskall said

"Whose is it"

"Grian's"

Ren covered his nose more, "sorry thats a really strong smell.". He stayed quiet so he didn't breathe in that smell.

"Is that..."

"Grian's jumper sleeve covered in blood. Yes. Yes it is" X passed it on to Iskall, "Both Ren and Fundy" X pointed over his shoulder with his thumb in the direction of where he was "can smell it very easily even when standing far away from it"

"So that means it's recent."

"Yeah. What I want to know is how recent?"

"Lemme test it, I'll take a little while"

"That's fine. Everyone else is still preparing, others are planning an attack. What we do know for certain is Grian doesn't have much time left."

"Understood." Iskall went back into his room to test how recent the blood was.

"Apologies about the smell Ren."

"It's fine, I'll just go stand by Fundy."

"Could you keep him away from Wilbur for me?"

"Okay dad" Ren ran to Fundy, hugging him and
he stopped covering his nose. They both did.

"Tango?"

Tango came running up to him with his update,
"We have enough armour and weapons for everyone from the villagers with some spares. All diamond, all enchanted."

"Good work Tango. Get it distributed. Make
sure everyone gets kitted out plus a bow okay. "

"Dad yes dad" Tango saluted, filling orders.

*I'm just gonna have to get used to being called thar aren't I* X said walking back to the brewing stand group.

"You doing alright X?"

"Perfectly fine. Everything is going pretty well."

"Do you know what that fight was about between Doc and Wilbur?" Stress asked, looking at Suma who looked like he was about to collapse again. This time he looked like his legs were gonna give out on him instead of him passing out.

"All I could figure out from that is Fundy and Wilbur were arguing, Tommy and Tubbo tried to separate them, couldn't so Ren got involved. Wilbur accidentally hurt Ren. Doc saw, got angry and a brawl started."

"How did you manage to break that up?" Joe asked knowing how protective Doc can be of his friends.

"I got Ren and Bdubs to calm Doc down since I know he won't hurt them. I got Techno to take Wilbur to calm down."

"From here it seemed as though he called you something he shouldn't have.." Katherine said.

"He referred to me using my family name. It was in a huff of anger so I won't be saying anything about it to him"

"At least tell him why you don't like your family name?" Joe suggested, "he'll understand then you won't be reminded of all that stuff"

"Now isn't the time. Now isn't even close to being the time." X sighed.

"Hey man, you should take a break. You've been running around all day. The sun started going down" Cub suggested.

"Yeah X, you've been running after everyone since sunrise to sundown. Take a break." Joe said.