Chapter Seventy-Four

+With Evil X+

(What's he been up to?? Who knows. Read to find out)

EX and Hels have been spying on Dream since X fixed the code after somebody messed with it. He's been inside all day. Two watchers came and scared the living shit out of him. He got Techno to repay him one of many favours. He's been talking to someone but he's been alone.

"So what do we still need to do?"

"We need to find out some information."

"Shouldn't we at least go see your brother?"

"Why would we do that?"

"Probably because I don't know he's worried about you. He hasn't seen us a while. Like quite a while"

"Yeah we'll check in on him later."

"Xanthus seriously."

"What?"

"Seriously. Let's just go make sure he knows you're still alive."

"It's the great Xisuma, he-he'll know"

"You don't know that"

"I do know that. I know him"

"No you don't actually. Let's just go seem him. Come one dude, I'm bored of waiting around here. Call it a break?"

"Fine, let's go see him" EX groaned.

EX only agreed to get Hels off his back. They headed off to find Xisuma and eventually found him.

"Hey X"

"Hello Brother."

"Xan where have you been all day? God you make me worried sick sometimes"

"I've been around. It's fine"

"Also hello Hels" Hels nodded his head upwards then back down to signify he's greeting him back. (You know what I'm talking about right? It's like a silent sup)-Author<3

"What have you even been up to? It's nearly been a full day since I've last seen you"

"Look you just have to trust me that I've been doing personal things"

"Then how about you Hels, where have you been? You've been gone a lot longer than a day"

"I've been down in Hell's. Ive got a business to run you know"

"Have you been together this whole time?"

"Not the entire time no"

"Come on X, you can drop the act now."

"What act? I was worried about you, both of you"

"No. No you weren't. X this is me you're talking to. You don't give a shit, you haven't given a shit about where I was for the last couple of seasons."

"Xan you're my brother. You're my own flesh and blood, of course I care about your whereabouts. But I'm just trying not to smother you and push you away."

"I don't care if you smother me, at least that would show me it's not an act" EX walked away before flying away to go back to spying on Dream.

"Damnit Xanthus. Apologies that you had to witness that Helsknight"

"It's fine, he's been acting weird with me too. It's almost like he's been corrupted again.."

"I might check his code later, just to make sure"
"That would be a good idea. But anyways, has anything happened since we've been busy?"

"Scar got attacked. We have our suspicions on who"

"I know you're thinking it was Dream, it wasn't"

"Why are you defending him?"