Chapter Sixteen

((Art always found on Pinterest. I still don't know the artist, click or tap the image to see all of it))
((Also Thank you for 1k reads on this book and 9k on the other))- Author <3.

Empires SMP POV

Mumbo came to collect Grian's cats from Pix. Scott and Shubble were playing with them.

"Heyo" Mumbo came into the main room.

"Hey Mumbo. What's up" Zloy waved to him.

"Nothing much, I've just come to get Gri's cats"

"Do they have to go??" Scott complained. They've been good company for his rants about empire's stuff.

"They do belong to Grian, Scott" Katherine said walking into the room.

"I'm sure Gri won't mind if you were to visit him to see them anytime you want"

"How would you know that?" Shrub asked. (Shrub - Shubble)

"Grian is injured, and X is a protective father so he's most definitely grounded. And Grian hates being grounded," Mumbo explained, "he loves being around his friends"

"Can I at least help you take them over?" Scott asked

"Sure" Mumbo appreciated the help, cats, specifically Maui didn't like him very much.

"Question. Oli walked into the room and said.

"Okay shoot"

"Why is Grian injured? And does it have something to do with your Admin killing another admin twice"

"You saw the chat huh?"

"Yeah. So?"

"You're gonna have to ask G or X about that I'm afraid" Mumbo responded thinking it's not his place to share that.

"I'm coming over to Grian's with you I guess"

"That's fine, the more the merrier, by the way where are the rest of your members, you all are never in the same place"

Katherine took a deep breath to say where everyone was, "Sausage hangs out with Keralis most of the time."
"Pix is resting since the bookshelf crashed on top of him"
"Jimmy and Fwhip are probably arguing about something somewhere"
"Joel and Lizzie are hanging out in a bedroom doing who knows what"
"And we're here, so that's everyone"

"Minus Joey, he's possessed so he got left behind" Scott said

"Possessed?" Mumbo looked at them confused.

"There's currently an evil demon on our server, and hes trying to take over"

"Damn"

"So off to Grian's, anyone else coming other than Oli and Me" Scott changed the topic of conversation. He picked up Maui like a baby, making sure he was comfortable. Mumbo picked up Pearl doing the same. They started to walk outside with Oli following them.

"Have fun, be safe, you probably know the rest" Zloy called out leaving the room and walking into where Pix was,
"You're still trying to contact your server?

"There's still no signal. Something must've happened on the other end"

"There is Xonorth and Joey sooo?"

"We have to get home eventually, we can't just stay here forever you know"

"I know that. And we will get home. In the meantime, let's just have some fun."

"I can't have fun until I at least figure out how to access the server"

"How many technical brainiacs are on this server, ask for some help if you're that desperate"