Chapter Eighty-Seven

[We're edging closer and closer to the finish line -Author<3]

G landed at Scarland. It looked amazing. It was basically complete. Stunning view, especially in the sunset hue. Although no players were outside, it still didn't look empty with the amount of custom made armour stands. He looked around for a bit until he found life.

"Hello!" G greeted everyone as he walked into a random building he heard life coming from.

"Hey Gri" Techno said not looking up from a game of chess. Wil had already gone to bed for the night. Phil watched from the side.

"Hi Uncle Grian!" Tommy greeted him as he and Tubbo chatted on the couch

"Hello there" An Eret said

Punz was here too but he was too concentrated on beating Techno at chess. Fundy was intently watching. He played the winner. And Purpled was half asleep listening to Tommy and Tubbo waffle on and on about stuff.

"Grian, I've been meaning to ask you something?" Fundy stopped watching to say.

"What's up my furry fellow?"

"You know how I'm Wil's bio son but Eret adopted me?"

"I do now. What about it?"

"Are you also my uncle or great uncle because of Wil"

"Technically Great Uncle. I can still be that if you want me to be. As long as your parent dont mind"

Fundy looked to Eret for permission.

"I'm fine with it" Eret said

"And there you have it"

"So why have you come to bother us this time?" Purpled asked.

"That's my uncle you're talking to!" Tommy paused in the middle of whispering something to Tubbo to say to Purpled.

"Calm down Tom. And I've come here bearing good news. For once."

"Interesting. Time out Punz" Techno paused his game to listen to Grian's good news.

"Fine"

"So don't keep us in suspense! Say it already" Tubbo exclaimed.

"We figured out how to get you guys back to your own server!" Grian excitedly shared.

"Wait actually?!" Purpled quickly stood up after hearing the news.

G happily nodded.

"We can finally go back?"

"Uh huh. Whenever you want. Whatever day you want we'll set up a little get together and gather at the rift then see you guys off"

"That's amazing news.." Phil said, a little sad that this also meant he had to say goodbye to his brother again. This meant he might also lose his brother all over again. Without having the guts to even apologise to him.

Tommy felt the same way as Phil, he didn't want to lose his Uncle just yet. He only just got to know him. As soon as they leave, he just knows they're gonna lose touch. They're gonna lose contact with each other, it always happens.

"Why don't we do all that like the day after tomorrow or the day after that. It gives us a chance to say goodbye to this safe haven and have some real fun one last time.?" Techno suggested. He could hear the tone coming from Phil and Tommy that they didn't want to leave just yet.

"So 3 days from now, how does that sound?"

(I'm right, right? The day after tomorrow's tomorrow is 3 days from today. Let's just say it is, my brain can't work that hard. Apparently Tomorrow's Tomorrow is called overmorrow but it's not a word anymore. That's such a pretty word to me.)-Author<3