Chapter Eighty-Four

+With Dadsuma+

Xisuma did his checks, he didn't really have to check on anyone except a odd member or two. Seems like everyone had a busy day and tired themselves out. He only had to check on Bad, who couldn't sleep and EX who was doing who knows what these days. Hels and him spend most of their days down in Hell's. X brought Grian's finding home with him to look through alone, that way he can take his time and maybe make a copy of it. He headed out to check on one Mr BadBoyHalo. While looking for Bad, he came across Puffy still lost in her thoughts.
X gently shook her shoulder.

"Mm. Oh hello Suma"

"Are you alright? You're out here alone"

"I'm fine. I suppose I just got too lost in some of my thoughts"

"Fairly easy to let that happen"

"What are you doing here?"

"Doing my checks"

"Ah right those." Puffy yawned.

"You best get to bed."

Puffy stood and yawned again, covering it with her hand "before I head inside however. Do you mind if I asked you something?"

"Go ahead, What's on your mind?"

"Do you know how we're gonna get back?"

"I'm working on it."

"When you know, could you tell me?"

"I promise, I will"

"Thank you for all of the hospitality" Puffy headed inside and X continued towards Bad. He eventually found him. He was just sitting on the side of the bed with Skeppy asleep opposite him. X waited at the door frame. Bad stood up and walked past him so they could talk without having to worry about waking up Skeppy or anyone else.

"Are you doing alright?"

"My hybrid features hurt.. Im not sure why"

"That's odd. They shouldn't hurt unless they're growing"

"But isn't that usually just when they come in for the first time?"

"Not necessarily. Are your features fully grown?"

"They should be.."

"Was your hybrid code locked?"

"Others have told you?"

X softly nodded.

"Yeah they have been, until we came here. But this pain has never been a issue before now. It only just started hurting"

"That'll be the case. Your hybrid code isn't supposed to be locked. It isn't made to be locked away for who knows how long. They should be fully developed but because the code has been locked, they're probably not."

"I suppose that makes sense. is there nothing to do about the pain"

"Health potion maybe. Regeneration might be a good shout too"

"Do you have either?"

"I'll check, I'm not sure if I have Regen" X took out his ender chest, the brewing shulker then took out a couple instant health potions, "I'm afraid I don't have Regen. If you're able to make it to the morning, I'll give you some then."

"If I'm not?"

"Private message me and I'll make some and deliver them"

"Thanks."

"Good luck" X gave Bad multiple instant health potions and hoped he'd be okay. X then flew back to his starter house. He took off his helmet then pressed the button.