Chapter Fifty-Two

+let's go see what Techno and Doc are up to+

+They're getting ready for their first duel while waiting on Gem+

Doc removed all his armour and put all his gear into a double chest. Techno made sure he didn't have anything on him as well
Doc crafted two wooden swords and gave one to Techno

"Wooden?"

"We'll start off with wood, then upgrade as we go. We'll go up to diamond so four rounds"

"Are you skipping gold?"

"One, you're a Piglin so I'd be a pretty big disadvantage and two it sucks"

"Fair enough let's do this" techno said before starimg at Docs eye, that looked like it was changing tones of red, like it lit up. "After the first round, I have some questions, would you mind?"

"I can answer what I can. Usually X is the best person to ask especially if it's about the server or something similar."

"What if it was about the portal thing?"

"I'd say ask Grian..if he's awake. Or Grumbot. Don't know if he's online these days though"

"Alright. Enough talk let's go!" Techno said.
Doc and Techno lined up back to back. They counted ten paces then turned and began swinging.

+after the first round. I don't know his to write fights ¯⁠\⁠_( ⁠ಥ—ಥ⁠ )_⁠/⁠¯+

Technoblade was slain by DocM77.
DocM77: are you coming?
GeminiTay: I'm on my way!
DocM77: we'll wait.
GeminiTay: I'm close. don't move!

"So you had questions." Doc got his golden carrots of the chest and ate some to get his hearts to regenerate back to full. Techno did the same with whatever food he had on him.

"Yeah, what's with the uhh..the robotic eye?"

"Its just a replacement for my actual eye. It doesn't give me any advantage if that's what you're worried about."

"No no Im not. I'm just curious about it I guess. Does it usually light up and stuff?"

"Yeah that's pretty much normal..?"

"Is it fragile?"

"I wouldn't personally call it fragile but you would have to have quite the strong punch to damage it."

"Did Wilbur damage it when you and him got into that fight in the village?"

"Yeah he managed to but he punched it more than once. It kept glitching but since Iskall has a similar one so he helped me get it fixed"

"The arm does the same thing I assume?"

"In a way. Iskall helped build me this eye, way back in the day when I lost it. The arm is..different..."

"If it's too personal, forget I asked."

"Nah you're fine man it's just stupid experiments and shit like that."

"Oh so you were one of them...?"

"There's a them. I mean I know a few other hermits are like me but outside of that, no clue."

"Yeah a couple piglins I knew were taken too. Anyway let's change the subject.."

"Any other questions before Gem shows up? Or are we good for the time being?"

"I don't understand creeper hybrids. Specifically you and Sam."

"Aren't we the only two you've seen?"