Chapter Twelve

((sorry if there's a lot of repeating of certain people, it's just the main people I watch))

Twas 5:30 in the morning, the sun hadn't even begun rising yet and the server was as silent as it could be. When the ground began shaking intensely again. Everything off of shelves danced around, some falling and breaking others just bouncing around. Glass windows shattered in some starter bases including Xisumas (oh no), luckily the shaking woke up the Void Walker Twins quickly so they had enough time to get their helmets back on. Twas so peaceful. Not anymore.

Xisuma: Everyone, stay inside!
Mumbo: that's not the best idea..
RentheDog: A Lot windows have shattered my dude.
Hypnotized: bro the boat is destroyed, all the glass is shattered it's kinda taking in water.
Cubfan135: oh no...
TommyInnit: the windows housing the warden smashed.
Goodtimewithscar: oh no, as soon as the shaking stops I'll be right over.
DocM77: doesn't it have a noise machine??
Tubbo_: the shaking messed with the observer..
Sapnap: this has happened before??
Welsknight: once. When you first arrived.
Badboyhalo: but we didn't feel any shaking?
TinFoilChef: it ended just as you came through that rift.
Smajor1995: do we know the cause??
ZloyXP: there is no cause is there?
EvilXisuma: Not one that we can find.
Helsknight: it doesn't shake in any other dimension. Are you sure it's not the code.
EvilXisuma: there's nothing wrong with the code as far as we can see.
Xisuma: is anyone injured..?
MythicalSausage: Pixlriffs got hit in the head by a falling bookshelf, he's trapped under it...
katherineeliz: We've been trying to pick it up but the more we move it the more books that fall from it hitting him again.
DocM77: did Pix pass out?
Smallishbeans: yup. Jim got cut by a bunch of glass so yhhhhh.
Xisuma: is anyone else injured or passed out?
Mumbo: Grians out cold. Hes bleeding and his wings umm have a bunch of glass in them...
Tango: there's a bunch of wardens and ravangers wandering around from Decked out.
Dream: What's decked out?
Tango: a game I've been working on.
Keralis1: so far it's just Grian Tim and Pix.
Etho: and Bdubs. He hit his head pretty hard.

Bdubs' death message appeared in chat I'm between all the talking. The shaking had finally stopped. It took quite a while longer for it to end. Then Tommy's death message showed up. Both killed by a warden.

BdoubleO100 was obliterated by a sonically-charged shriek.

Etho: I'll get your stuff.

TommyInnit was obliterated by a sonically-charged shriek

Tubbo_: Tommy!
Ranboo: Are you okay?!
TommyInnit: what the actual (beep) was that. It came out of nowhere.
Badboyhalo: language muffin head
Xisuma: please mind your language. I understand your frustration but please.
Tubbo_: he's sorry Mr Suma.
Xisuma: is it only Jim Pix Grian Bdubs and Tommy who are hurt.
Technoblade: Sam was knocked out too. I'll wake him up.
Goodtimewithscar: Has anyone seen Jellie, she ran away when the shaking started.
Mumbo: So did Maui and Pearl.
joehillssays: they must be around, we can look from them when we assess the damages.
Xisuma: everyone please remain inside until we are able to assess the damages.

Xisuma took down a list of everyone that was injured.
+TommyInnit.
+SolidarityGaming.
+Pixlriffs.
+BdoubleO
+Awesamedude
+Grian.

He made a note to 'look for Jellie Maui and Pearl' and 'assess damages and being repairs'
First up on Xisumas list that he needed to check up on was Tommy and at the same time Sam.

-When he got to Scarland-

"Hey Admin, he's over here" A Piglin spoke in a deep voice, he also spoke wearily of X. Techno led him over to Tommy Sam Phil and Tubbo, everyone else was still inside.