Chapter Fifty (yay)

A/N: I didn't realise until now Hypno doesn't have an e in his minecraft username. It's hypnotizd. Not hypnotized. Whoops

+When everyone gets there - Doc and G, they'll be caught up later+

X gave Scar all his gear back. Tango and Bad made sure to give back all of Gem's gear back to her too.

"Alright since everyone has made it, let me get straight to the point" Xisuma said standing in front of the large crowd of players.

"Straight to the point.... Something's up, X never does that" Etho whispered to Beef, who was standing next to him.

"I have to agree, that is.. strange" Beef whispered back.

"Because of an unfortunate series of events, I'm going to have to get stricter on the rules of leaving the server, temporarily"

He got a bunch of players murmuring amongst themselves, some were too shocked to react, others got angry, not understanding why and lashed out.

"What the fuck do you mean. Why??" Tommy shouted.

"Language please. This is for your own safety. With what's happened recently I'm not risking anyone else's safety"

"This goes for EX and Hels too right? By the way where have they been?" Wels asked.

"EX has been helping me in the server code and I don't believe I know where Helsknight is."

Someone raised their hand.

"Yes Punz?"

"So what exactly are these new rules? What specifically are you getting stricter about?"

"Stress?"

"you don't have to agree with us but you do have to follow them."

"Come on up please"

"Of course luv" Stress walked to the front next to X. "So basically you have to tell X and a trusted adult where you're going when you leave and why and maybe how long you'd take" Stress turned her head to the side to get Xisuma's input on her suggestion.

"Thank you Stress for sharing the new rules. Remember this is temporary."

Another person raised their hand

"Yes Tubbo?"

"Can I ask why we have to do this. Just curious.."

"A series of unfortunate events have occurred. 'The Hub' isn't very safe as of currently. There's been watcher sightings and let's just say they're hostile, so that's why I have to do this and that's why I need you all to listen to these rules just for the time being."

"So just to be clear, what exactly are these rules. Just to clarify" Scar asked.

"First, You have let me and a trusted adult know where you're headed, why and how long you'll be, I'd also appreciate it if you weren't alone in doing whatever it is you need to do"

Fundy wearily raised his hand

"Yes Fundy?"

"Has anyone seen Eret? He's not back yet."

"X it doesn't take this long to file paperwork especially not for adoption" Ren stood next to him with his hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort him.

"I'm afraid I haven't, Fundy, I'll go back to the hub and look for him. Stress please check on Grian. Bdubs, tell Doc the new rules. Fundy and Ren you're coming with me. Everyone else is free to go back to whatever they were doing."

"Scar we kinda need an explanation?" Tommy said walking away from the group as it started to disperse. Tubbo followed alongside him. Sapnap and Foolish did too after he said that.