Chapter Ninety-Three

+With Mumbo+ (we up for some Mumbo Angst)

Mumbo got a message from someone he never wanted to speak to ever again.

He only met up with them due them beggimg and once again using their manipulation tactics.

"I remember pretty damn clearly I told you never to contact me ever again" Mumbo spat out with much disdain and pure hatred in his tone.

"Well that's no way to talk to your mother." She responded

"You are not my mother. And you never were. Just tell me what you want. Why have you decided to contact me after all these years.?"

"Don't talk to me like that. I birthed you, and I raised you didn't I?"

"You haven't done shit for me. I raised myself. X has been in my life more than you ever were."

"Oh of course, a disappointment like you is still hanging around those freaks. Lemme guess you're still friends with that dirty blonde freak too. The one with the disgusting wings."

"They're my family. I won't sit here with a bitch like you and just let you talk shit about them like that" Mumbo stood up. "Get to the point or I'm leaving and this time I'll make sure you never contact me or anyone I know ever again"

"I need a favour."

"You have the audacity to ask me for help after what- eleven years! You can piss right off. There is no way in hell that's happening"

His ex-mother also stood up and grabbed his shoulder. He pushed her off and she dramatically fell backwards pretending to be hurt. His shouting attracted people's attention, unfortunately most of them were Hub Guards, most likely corrupt.

"GUARDS, HELP ME!! THIS STRANGE MAN ASSAULTED ME!" She screamed lies. Mumbo tried to just walk away. Pretend this wasn't happening.

"Excuse me sir, put your hands behind your head where we can see them." One of them behind Mumbo held his gun up. Two others approached him from the front.

"First of all. No. Second of all. Hell no" Mumbo took out his communicator and texted Grian. Why not Xisuma you might (probably not though) be asking yourself. Grian was just the first person on his contacts list.

'Getting arrested, tell X these words "SHE showed up again', you might be allowed to kill her G.'

He responded back pretty quickly with 'On the way now! Hang in there. Resist arrest!'

*He's such a bad influence, and I love him for it* He thought before it got rudely interrupted.

"I won't ask you again, we will open fire."

"Once again, not happening."

"Serious attitude problem you've gone. That mouth of yours is gonna get you killed. Now hands on the hair where we can see them"

"Still not happening no matter how many times you have to say it. And you can take my attitude up with my admin" Mumbo put his hands in his pocket to rest them and they opened fire. Luckily for them it was the taser not the actual gun. They dragged him off in to holding cell and escorted his ex-mother to the station to get her statement.

The head guard came out to check on the newbie in the cell. "Are you one of Xisuma's?"

"Yeah. Why should that be of any importance?"

"We have a deal. I'll tell him to come collect you."

As soon as the head guard left the room to call, Grian came smashing through the window. Without X present. "Crash landings huh?"