Chapter Sixty-Six

+With Phil when he left hermitcraft+
Ph1LzA left the game
____________________________________

Ph1LzA joined the game.

Phil left the server to let himself think in peace of a bit. He tried to look for somewhere within the server but SBI wouldn't leave him alone so just he left. He wandered around in circles for bit looking for somewhere peaceful or a bemch but couldn't find one free. He noticed an unusual amount of guards wandering around with their batons on hand. A couple of them made direct eye contact with Phil, each time one of them did, he pretended he didn't until he turned away. Until.. 3 of 7 or 8 of them came walking towards him. Phil decided not to walk away and just look down at his communicator hoping it was him they were walking towards.

"Excuse me Sir" one of them said. It in fact was him they wanted. "Are you Mr Phil zA Minecraft?"

"Depends who's asking"

"We need to ask him some questions about their sibling, a player by the name of Gri-an Minecraft sir"

"Unfortunately that ain't me."

"You match the description so you're gonna have to come with us."

"Unfortunately I won't be." Phil started to walk away when one of them grabbed his arm and bent it a way it shouldn't be, forcing him onto his knee.

"You two escort him to the station. I'll get the others to keep looking for the watcher." The apparent leader said. Two officers escorted Phil to the station and shoved him in the holding cell.

+Back Outside+

Grian joined the game.

Grian started to look around and immediately noticed the amount of guards around.

"Officers. Come this way. Surround him. Make sure he can't escape this time"

Grian noticed they started to follow him and they looked they were attempting to surrounded him. All 5 of them had their guns pointed up. He extended his wings to stretch them out a bit since they were getting stiff. When he folded them back in all officers had surrounded him pointing their guns directly at him.

"Well well well look who we have here" The supposed leader said.

"And who would that be?" Grian said, trying to be sarcastic and sound confident.

"Gri-an Minecraft you are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent."

"Hmm and what crime are you accusing me of?" Grian had to be careful with how he worded his question.

"Murder of the player Samgladiator and suspected Watcher.."

Technoblade joined the game.

Grian knew X was probably on his way, he noticed out of the corner of his eye someone that looked like Martyn and he hoped was it in fact him. He put his arms up and walked when they did. They escorted Grian while keeping him surrounded and fun pointed at him to the station.

Martyn was headed out of the Pix's office/lab place when he spotted a dirty blond red jumper wearing player he recognised. He watched at officers surrounded him with gun pointed at him and the first thought that came to mind was 'what did he do now?'.

Pix came out of his office to head back to his server when he accidentally bumped into Martyn. "You alright?"

"Grian's getting arrested.. for whatever reason"

"Not again, lemme tell X" Pix opened his admin panel and sent Xisuma a message. Martyn stared at Pix with a dumbfounded look on his face.

Pixlriffs: G's been arrested again? Did you know? Knowing him probably not