Chapter Fifty-Seven

"Grian?! Hels?! Let him go!" X came swooping into the cave with EX and Scar.

Grian looked to Hels. "Put it away, I don't mind causing a little trouble" Hels whispered to him.

Grian backed down and out his sword away "X...just let me explain"

X ignored him by accident. He didn't hear him above his shouting."Helsknight let him go! Now."
Hels smirked and pushed harder into his chest.

"Helsknight I said let him go"

"We're all in trouble for this, just let him go.." Grian whispered to Hels. "..please.." Grian asked as X walked closer. Hels dropped him and they both backed up. They stood in a line along with EX.

"Dream, my apologies about these players. Are you alright?" X asked him, offering him a hand to help him up.

"I'm fine" Dream stood up on his own. "I don't know what could've possibly gotten into your members"

"Yeah neither do I" X said peering his sight over his shoulder. "I hope Helsknight didn't hurt you at all"

"I do" Hels mutters. EX elbowed him in the side. "Oi..I'm kidding"

"Not the time" EX whispers back to him, holding back a snigger from Hels' comment.

Scar slowly backed up into the side entrance to find Mumbo. He found him and the condition he was in. Scar took off Mumbo's tie and used to wipe away the blood. He propped him up against the wall. And sat down beside him hoping for him to wake up.

"Nono he didn't. Don't worry."

X turned to his hermits and exhaled heavily assumingly burning some anger. "One of you is going to explain, what the hell happened?" Xisuma commanded, keeping his shouting to a minimum. For now.

Grian decided to speak up, even though he would most likely be in the most trouble in this situation. "It's his own fault" He stated.

"And how do you figure that?" X asked, with a cold note to his voice and barely restraining his anger, he looked directly at Grian for his response.

"He was the one sneaking around MY base."

"Dream, care to weigh in here?" X sighed.

"Like I already told you Gree-on. I thought I heard an odd sound so I came in here. I wandered around for a bit and that's when I found your friend in his condition"

"You just keep lying. Well you can't lie your way out of this one, as soon as Mumbo wakes up he could probably tell us what actually happened?" Hels mentioned.

"And he'll say the exact same thing I'm telling you. What is up with this behaviour Gree-on?"

"Do not. Call me that!" Grian shouted, extending his wings. He was rid of S@m. He didn't need Dream reminding him for that monster.

Hels places a hand on Grian's shoulder and whispers. "Chill, he ain't getting away with this with Helsian's involved".

Grian took a deep breath and then folded his back smaller again.

"Since when are you two buddy buddy?" EX asked.

"We're not. We just have the same goal so we might as well work together for it" Hels explained, grinning. "You're a lying piece of shit and you know you are."

"I don't know what you're insinuating but you better watch your mouth."

"Language, Dream you can go, I'll deal with my members' behaviour appropriately"

Dream started recording this using his communicator, he had a feeling X was bound to snap any time soon. Scar covered his ears. He didn't particularly like shouting. Stupid trauma.