Chapter Seventy

iskall85 was doomed to fall while trying to escape Ender Dragon

DocM77: You alright?
Iskall85: you might wanna check on your other ender dragon. The one that roams over Stress's base.
DocM77: on it.
Stressmonster101: I have your stuff luv. It's safe.
Iskall85: thanks. I'm making my way way back.
Xisuma: Did you just fly too close?
Iskall85: it came out of nowhere. The ground and the buildings around were all rendered in but that wasn't. I don't know what happened.
DocM77: it wasn't rendered in... But the surrounding were.. that's so weird.
Grian: Glitch weird?
Iskall85: worse than a glitch.

"I'm gonna go check this out. The dragon shouldn't be that far away from where I put it."

"I'm gonna check up on Iskall, Grian go buy more food."

"I have some more around here"

"No. None of that. Go buy some. You definitely have enough diamonds for it. Take a break from looking for a while."

"Fine. by they way X am I ungrounded yet?"

"Almost forgot. Hmm fine you can be ungrounded. You've been grounded for long enough. I hope you've learned some kind of lesson. Tell the others theure ungrounded too for me please?"

"Ive learned plenty and sure."

"And by the way. Neither of you are monsters"  X said before he flew off to check on how Iskall is doing.

Doc smiled softly before saying farewell to Grian and flying off to find out what's going on with the other ender dragon

Fundy was killed by magic trying to escape Warden.

iskall85: he's not anywhere near Decked out?
DocM77: or my base?
Fundy: I was in the shopping district I think. Looking at a bee on a bean can.
FalseSymmetry: my shop..Lemme check around for wardens. I'm close.
Fundy: would you mind retrieving any items I had?
FalseSymmetry: sure.
Xisuma: Two.. Fundy did you see that warden before it killed you?
Fundy: No? Everything else was loaded in but the warden. I could hear it sniffing around before it blinded me then killed me
Tubbo_: The strangest thing just happened I could hear pigs near by but I couldn't see any..?
Grian: X you might wanna check the code.
Xisuma: On it.

Suma's name darkened as he went into the code. As soon as he entered he saw the code a different colour than it should it. Something was off. Something or someone messed with it.

"X someone else was here apart from us. Someone messed with the code"

"But who could have come in here apart of us. That shouldn't have been possible"

"It's not possible unless someone knows how to hack. Or there's another evil watcher"

"They can't get in. We made sure of that so it must be someone who already had access to the server and then hacked their way in here and messed with the server's code"

"Who are our suspects? Surely you have some. There are a few players we both know that know stuff like this"

"Most of which I trust not to attempt something like this"

"Who do you suspect then? We know one of them has to be the culprit to this"

"I don't want to make assumptions. Not yet anyway."

"Can't assume without evidence as Noxite says. You can handle fixing this right?"

"Yes why? What are you going to do?"