Chapter Twenty-Two

Gem got back into the house had to quietly tiptoe past all the rooms, into her own, trying her best not to wake up Hypno, except he was up and at em already being active. She pretended to go to sleep not realising the time.

Twas Morning. Scar blew into a goat horn as a sort of alarm, to get everyone to wake up. X and a few others were already awake. Tango, Impulse, Zed, Hypno, Jevin, False and Fwhip worked on getting enchanted books and a mass amount of emeralds. Scar blew the horn a few more times to check if everyone was awake. Then went to help with the villagers.

Techno Ranboo Sapnap Cleo Foolish Tommy Martyn and Punz went off into the mines for as many materials as they could carry together.

Puffy Tubbo Lizzie Eret TFC Wels Wilbur and
L Purpled concentrated on farms.

Keralis Ponk Shubble Timmy Ren Beef Zloy and Shubble concentrated on getting wood.

Stress Katherine Xisuma Cub Joe and Gem concentrated on getting the ingredients for all kinds of potions and making them too.

Cleo Fundy Scar Sam Etho Bdubs Pearl and Iskall went to get sand for the bottles and any other stuff they might need. Like TNT or arrows or lava.

Doc Cleo xB Phil Sausage BigB Pix Skeppy and Joel went deep into the caves for any spawners or deep dark loot plus any mob drops they could get.

Mumbo Bad Scott George Oli and Sausage concentrated on getting animals in pens and breeding and multiplying them.

X started off into the distance and paused for a moment while waiting on a batch of strength potions to finish. He sighed.

"You alright luv?"

"Can you take over?, I need to do something."

"Of course, you're doing the strength potions right"

"Yeah that's right"

Stress smiled at him and watched his batch of potions while X left.

"Gem. Come here" X said walking past her. "Wilbur. Come here as well." He stated walking past the farm, "good job everyone." They smiled back at him. He could see some people in the distance chopping down trees and herding animals into pens.

Wilbur and Gem listened to him and they followed him to the back of the village where nothing was except the cave entrance.

"What do you need Suma" Gem said feeling awkward about last night and guilt that she disobeyed his direct orders putting herself and this base at risk of being found.

"Anyway why I wanted to talk to both of you is I wanted to apologise for raising my voice. So I'm sorry I raised my voice at both of you. I'm just trying to do my job."

Wilbur looked shocked, when Dream raises his voice he doesn't apologize for it. No one does.
"Why are you apologizing...?"

"Because I made a mistake in a moment of anger. And I no intention of scaring anyone or shouting. After the tape we watched I can understand where your emotions came from"

Gem stayed silent knowing she had to tell X she
snuck out.

"I'm sorry too then.. I shouldn't have exploded just because I can't control my emotions"

"You saw your family members get injured, it's understandable. Just know that although Grian is your blood-related family, he is also a member of Hermitcraft. And here in Hermitcraft we have a found family"

"Thanks. I honestly didn't ever expect you to apologize"

"I will also apologize on behalf of Doc. Although he helped the situation, he shouldn't have shouted like that at either of you, if you want I will get him to make it up to you"