Chapter Thirty-Seven

(r/place can be wholesome when they want to be)

+When they arrived at spawn+

Xisuma looked around for a bit using his spyglass, it took a while before he spotted someone in a green hoodie go into Grian's house. And someone with a white hoodie go into his own house.

"Sam, go to my house, it's the one with sandstone walls and blue roof over there, Punz just entered it.. Techno come with me, we're going after Dream"

"Where'd he go?" Techno asked

"G's house"

"Oh hell yes" Techno gripped his sword.

Sam nodded and headed for Xisuma's house, then walked inside after Punz. Techno and Xisuma went after Dream.

+With Sam+

(EX woke up for a second to put his helmet back on cuz he assumed X would be coming in and out constantly to check on him. But he went back to sleep cuz he has no energy whatsoever))-Author<3

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Sam?! I didn't notice you there. I was just checking up on EX" Punz explained

"Yeah that's BS. What are you actually doing here"

"I promise I just wanted to check up on him. I didn't want to try and kill him. I just, I don't know." Punz felt bad for going through with this. After seeing what X was saying in chat, he regretted what he did..

"If you really didn't want to do it, why'd you go along with him"

"He's my only friend Sam. He's my only real friend.."

"He's been using you since the beginning. He's been using us all since day one"

"That's not true. Dreams not like that to me. He wouldn't...right?"

"He's manipulating you. Just like how he does with Tom and Ranboo and Me...."

"But he's not the bad guy. He cares about me, right...? Right?..."

"You remember how close Sapnap George and Him were at the start..?"

"Yeah of course I do"

"You could say that they care about each other..."

"I would say that yeah.."

"Look at them now... Sapnap won't even look at Dream because Dream used him and manipulated him just like he did with us..."

"What about George..?! They still like each other" Punz tried to believe his own words but he just couldn't. Everyone's against him and he knows why...

"George is hardly seen anymore because he's usually in his room filling himself with a bunch of regrets.." Sam said, walking a little bit closer, close enough so that he could put his hand on Punz's shoulder.

"Dream really is just using me isn't he?"

"I'm sorry... I honestly thought you'd realise sooner. You know the kind of person he is with Tommy don't you?"

"I do. I always thought Tommy deserved it but he didn't. He never did."

EX's eyes started to slowly open, he let them adjust to his surroundings and the light before opening them fully.

"Oh thank god you're alive" Punz felt relieved.

"X is gonna be thrilled!" Sam accidentally shouted.

"What the hell happened?"

Punz backed up a bit away from EX's bed before explaining. "Dream and I tried to kill you while you were in the hub. I didn't want to do it I swear. I'm so sorry..."