Chapter Seventy-Five

+With One Watcher and Three Listeners+

"Martyn, it's good to see you again"

"Yeah, god it's been a while huh?"

Grian nodded. "Hey BigB, Timmy"

"Grian" BigB smiled at him "it's good to see you again. How have you been?"

"Ive been alright. How about you guys?"

Timmy stayed silent since he didn't want to come and he definitely didn't want to be in his Listener form. BigB stayed quiet, he wanted to ask G a question.

"We've been good" BigB answered.

"Yeah." Martyn agreed.

"Is Tim okay?"

"Ignore him, he didn't wanna come but I dragged him"

"Did you actually have to drag him here?"

"He really didn't want to come. Something about being in his Listener form"

"You still don't have full control over it do you Tim?"

"Never have." Timmy muttered. Grian just about heard him.

"Who are the other two you came here with G?" BigB asked. "Who's the other Watcher?"

"A friend, I can't tell you their identity otherwise what's the point of a secret. And that's Joe."

"Joe's a god?!"

"Demi-God. I believe he said it was poetry and music."

"Cool! I'll have to learn more about that later." BigB smiled, he seems more interesting to him the deeper he goes.

They chatted some more about stuff, even talked about the possibility of an Evo reunion.

+With Goddess In All Black And The Other Watcher+

"You seem nervous to be here. Why?"

"Ive never been in public in this form"

"Ah. You have control over it though right?"

"Yeah I do, it's just new to me that's all. What's your name"

"Kristen. Goddess of Death. And you? I won't tell anyone else your player name if you don't mind telling me"

"Pearl. Pearlescentmoon"

"Pearl. Such a beautiful name. I see you've come here with Xelqua"

"How does everybody know him?"

"Let's just say he's been around a long time."

"You've met?"

"Indeed. He's prayed to me previously. However his player name remains unknown to me"

"Guess he's better at keeping secrets than I thought"

"You've also known him for quite some time, considering you're both Watchers"

"He only just found out what I am."

"You have a very well kept secret. I'll help you keep it that way."

"I'll leave you be. I'm sure there's someone here you want to interact with." Pearl left and headed over to Grian and the others.

Foolish Phil Techno and Tommy came into the room. Tommy saw Drista and ran up to her, he has a lot of gossip to tell her. Phil saw Kristen and couldn't believe his eyes. Techno smiled but nobody saw. Foolish went to talk to Joe, since they haven't interacted much yet.

+With Tommy and Drista+

"Gimme all the gossip. You haven't been on the Dream SMP for quite some time"