Chapter Twenty-Five

+With Gem and X+

"You saw it too then"

"Why did it go black for a split second?"

"We already knew that's he's injured and those wounds are in need of immediate attention. But X I don't think he has much time left."

"We need to speed this along."

"We're gonna have to plan our attack and just go for it at this point."

"No one knows how to control the rift. Xornoth wants to go home but how are we supposed to send him home"

"Maybe he'll change his mind? And suddenly want something else."

"I highly doubt that so I'll get a group together to form an attack plan and I suppose we'll go from there."

"I'll keep writing down any changes of colour"

"I'd appreciate that." X walked off into the group. He thought of shi he should really together. Who's good at PvP or who likes to fight or train.

He made a mental note of people he's seen that are either good at PvP, fighting or seem trained or protective. He chose Etho Sapnap Punz Joel and Scott. (Since Scott knows more about Xornoth than anyone else)

Xisuma: May I borrow Sapnap Punz Joel Scott and Etho.
Etho: what's up?
Sapnap: ehh sure?
Smajor1995: thats fine. can I ask why?
Punz: Sure?
Smallishbeans: yeaahh??
Xisuma: I'll tell you all together, can we gather at the bottom of the mountain.
Smajor1995: alright I'm going there now.
Punz: on my way.
Sapnap: omw.
Etho: yeah headed over now.
Smallishbeans: heading over

+Once they all gathered together at the bottom of the mountain+

"What's up Suma", Etho asked first.

"Alright so some information has come to light, it seems as though we need to start planning an attack." Xisuma explained.

"What information came to light?" Joel questioned.

Xisuma sighed, "let's just say what Hels said was accurate."

"Grain actually doesn't have much time left then?" Scott said, just confirming what was said.

"Unfortunately Not. We need to form an attack plan and act on it as soon as we're able."

"What if we became the raid." Joel suggested.

"What are you even saying. That raid was some of our firsts and it didn't exactly end well. And now you want to become a raid." Sapnap exclaimed.

"That ending was my fault. That was on me. I should've ran away-"

"X please don't blame yourself for the games mechanics" Etho said, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Etho-"

"Don't even. You need to stop blaming yourself for their ai codes glitching"

"It's my job to keep this server running smoothly"

"And you've been doing that for over ten years. So give yourself a god damn break and stop blaming yourself. You wouldn't want anyone else to blame themselves"

"It wouldnt if been anyone's fault but my own. Etho I am the admin for a reason. If something goes wrong, I'm at fault and it's my responsibility to fix it."

"You have deputies for that exact reason, you need to take a god damn break dad"

"Why is calling me 'dad' a server wide thing..?"