Chapter Ninety-Four

(Did Anyone watch the charity streams the Hermits did. I love how Grian and Jimmy were just fighting like brothers the majority of the time. And the only reason there were Nerf guns is because of Grian :])

WilburSoot: it is really time?
ZombieCleo: it seems that way.
Ph1LzA: Thanks the for hospitality mate
Tubbo_: Thanks for letting us stay so long Mr Admin!
Xisuma: It was a pleasure to have you here Tubbo. Everyone meet at The Rift.

Everyone made their way over to the Rift. All the hermits arrived first. They waited around the rift waiting for the DSMP members to arrive. Grian put back up the dirt staircase for the majority of the members didn't have wings or a way to get down here safely.

Soon enough everyone had arrived. The DSMP members huddled around each other in front of the rift. Most of them stared at it. Others started at the hermits.

X was actually at the back of the huddle of hermits, trying to get some admins from the council online. No doubt, Dream has to have something planned. Iskall and Grian were already here but they might seem biased due to them being members of Hermitcraft. He managed to get Noxite, Scott, and Own to come online without anyone seeing. It only showed up on his console.

OwengeJuice joined the game
Xisuma teleported OwengeJuice to Xisuma
Smajor1995 joined the game
Xisuma teleported Smajor1995 to Xisuma
Noxite joined the game
Xisuma teleported Noxite to Xisuma

Xisuma gave them pots pots of invisibility that lasted for 8 minutes each. He gave them three each since he didn't know how else to make them invisible to everyone else. Luckily they drank them quickly upon getting teleported here and nobody noticed them.

"So how do we do this?" Foolish asked

"I guess y'all just go through one bye one, group by group, however you want. The Rift should still be calculated to bring you back there." Grian explained, standing and front, since he knew the most about the rift and this was his base.

Bit by bit, nearly everyone had gone through went through after saying their goodbyes and thanking members they had met and obviously thanking Xisuma for the kindness theyve been shown while on his server. It was just a few members left. Those included all of the SBI members, Tubbo Fundy Sam Sapnap Punz Purpled Dream and Ranboo.

Ranboo went first with Purpled. Purpled dragged Punz along with him. Tubbo wanted Tommy to go first. Tommy wanted Tubbo to go first. Neither of them went first. Sam went in with Fundy since he also didn't want to go in even though Eret had already gone. But he stepped back out to tipped his hat to Grian. Grian tipped an imaginary hat in return. Then he was able to go in.

Sapnap wanted to thank Xisuma obviously, but he also wanted to thank someone else too. He walked up to someone and held out their hand for them to shake it. It was Mr. Tin Foil Chef.

"Thank you, TFC. For the therapy. For listening to me and my issues.."

"It was my pleasure. You take care of yourself and your friends alright" TFC shook his hand. Then he let go and waved everyone off, before stepping into the rift and disappearing.

Some hermits wanted to start dispersing but hung around for a little bit longer.

"You guys are the last ones to go." Mumbo said to the SBI and Tubbo who looked like they really didn't want to leave just yet.

"Would you mind Xisuma If I ended our visit with a little speech" Dream asked, with a very sharp edge to his tone.

"I suppose you can"

Wilbur Techno Tommy Phil and Tubbo looked concerned. So did Grian and Mumbo. Majority of the hermits looked mainly confused, they hadn't interacted with Dream basically at all while he's been here.