Chapter Eighty-Nine

(I miss Boatem more than I thought I would. Anyone else or Just me?)-Author<3

"You think you have time for a round?"

"Wait you want me to go in there."

"If you want to. Obviously someone could go in there with you as a mentor"

"Can I choose who?"

"Of course"

"Then who's the best at it"

"I'd say Hypno or Etho since they're both tryhards but in this room, any of us" Doc said

"What about you then G?"

"I don't mind showing you the ropes"

"So what's actually down there anyway?"

"Named Ravangers. That's who Cupcake is. Get down far enough and you'll be facing wardens."

"Like Alan?"

"Worse"

"I-I don't know if I wanna do this anymore"

"Hey Bdubs since it was your go anyway, why don't you go with them?" Doc suggested.

"Will that count as my go?" Bdubs asked.

"It won't count." Cub said. The others agreed.

"Fine I guess"

'The Dungeon Is Ready For Its Next Victim'

"Is Mr Tango here?"

"No that's a recording on a disc."

"Cool"

"Come on, it's time to go in" Grian said jumping down back to the entrance of the dungeon.

"That kid sure does ask a log of questions" Scar pointed out.

"Naturally. Decked Out is pretty impressive from an outsider perspective" Doc pointed out and Scar agreed.

"He's more confident than the others. His server mates just keep to themselves. He's exploring an unknown place by himself" Cub said

"Good for him though"

Bdubs pressed the button and the door opened. Tubbo looked mesmerized by it. He's never seen redstone be done like that.
Grian had to gently push Tubbo for him to actually walk into the room. The door closed behind them as Bdubs opened the chest to put all of his items in.

"You have any items on you?"

"All I have is food and flowers."

"Put them in the chest" G said, after he put his own items in the chest.

"We'll do easy just for you." Bdubs pressed the button changing the difficulty to easy mode. "Is your hunger full?" He asked.

"No?"

"Make it full" G said, making his own full.

Tubbo ate two pork chops to make his hunger full. "You two won't leave me alone down there right?"

"No. If we die, we'll come right back using Tangos Secret Dungeon Master Entrance."

"You promise?" Tubbo was nervous and it showed.

"We promise. We'll be here to instruct you every step of the way."

"Let's hop in a group just in case one of us gets separated." Bdubs created an isolated group called Tubbo plays DO 2. TG and Tubbo joined in after it was done.

"How do we get down there?"

Grian pressed the button and a minecart appeared on the track. Tubbo hopped into it but he hesitated to go.