Chapter Fifty-Five

Grian looked through a bunch of random chests for ingredients and a brewing stand. He hates them oh so very much but it's a good idea to make and drink some healing potions.

"Maybe I could use Xelqua to heal instead of hurt."

He made a purple orb in his hand and covered his injured wing until it was fully glowing purple. He managed to heal it completely. He flappled it a few times to make sure it fully worked and it did. He was pretty happy with himself. He was finally using something that was made with the intention of evil, for good.

"I did not know I could do that..then again I never really tried.." Grian said to himself.

"Where are my creations these days. Grumbot looks offline...that's odd..." Grian went into the inner-workings of Grumbot aka behind him where all the wires and redstone was and looked through everything. He tried to find why he was offline. He found an important wire connecting important components of Grumbot was disconnected. Nonono not disconnected. It looked like it was cut using a sword or a small dagger. But what or who could have done this.

He looked over to NPCG and RG charging stations. RG was on it but offline as well. Someone or something had broken him. NPCG was missing altogether, there was no evidence of him anywhere around here.

FalseSymmetry: Grian? Are you available?
Grian: somewhat..? What's up?
FalseSymmetry: when you're free, can you come to my starter. I need to ask you something...
Grian: sure, I can be there in a few minutes.? Just fixing Grumbot at the moment
Mumbo: what happened to Grumbot..?
Grian: he's offline like broken offline.. something cut his wires..
EvilXisuma: what about the other two?
Grian: ones offline and broken as well, the other one's missing..
Grian: you know what, I'll fix this later.. False I'm on my way
FalseSymmetry: thanks G.

Grian slowly and steadily started flying again in one spot before leaving his cave just to double check it didn't hurt. It didn't so finally he could go back to flying all over the server at top speeds. But he would have to go behind X's back because he's still grounded. He took a deep breath and buried the sadness earlier had caused and started flying to False's base. Once he got to False's base, he greeted her with a smile and a wave.

"Hey False!" Grian waved to her as he landed behind her.

"Hey G.. did you do this?" False moved out of Grian's line of sight to see that damage to her base. There was a TNT sized hole at the base of her tree. And everyone knows Grian's favourite block is TNT, it kinda represents his personality. He even put it as his block for the Dare Stick™ game.

"What.... No of course not. I wouldn't do that. Not even for a prank"

"Alright alright. I believe you I just wanted to make sure it wasn't you before X saw it. It's been happening to everyone."

"Wait what?! Can you catch me up on what's been going on?"

False sighed "it'll be easier if you follow me."

"Okay..?"

False led Grian around a bunch of hermits bases that were griefed by someone. It was mainly TNT explosions. Like someone was trying to frame Grian. She led him around Mumbo's starter vault, the door got blown up, Scars roots of his tree got lit on fire and blown up. The Giga-Pies pie logo was destroyed and the blocks were randomly placed around the in the wheat.. Keralis' roof was blown up by multiple TNTs. Tango's door was missing and Impulse's doors were missing and there were TNT sized holes in his porch.

"What in the hell.."

"Some of us think it could have been you because you're the only one we know who steals doors.."