Chapter Twenty-Eight

Grian was slipping in and out of consciousness, Stress was trying her best to keep him awake. She needed him to stay awake long enough to take instant health potions. It would really help him, the problem was it tasted absolutely disgusting

"Grian darling, I need you to drink it. I understand how bad it tastes but you need it"

Every time Stress moved the potion to his mouth, Grian would move his head away.
Xisuma was turned away from them making sure everyone knew to come home again.

EX went back down into the cave after remembering he hadn't seen Grian's creations throughout this entire thing. He came back out with two Grians.

"Where did you find these two?" Stress asked EX

"Where have you two been hiding.?" X asked Grians creations.

"We have been in hiding. Is Father Grain alright Mr Xisuma Void" Robot Grian said.

"Rustic House" NPG's damn obsession.

"This is Robot Grian and NPC Grian. His creations I suppose" X explained, EX shrugged his shoulders. "And please just call me X or Suma or Xisuma, and Grian will be just fine"

When Grian was distracted by his two idiots, Stress shoved the healing pot down his throat. Grian almost gagged at the taste of it as it slid down his sore throat.

"Hey...X-x."

"Yeah Gri?"

"Am...I...ever...gonna...be...able to...you know..."

"Honestly I'm not sure, in the meantime, you know you're grounded."

"Oh...yeah..." Grian weakly smiled.

"Stress do you know where Grians house is"

"I'm pretty sure, yeah"

"Can you make your way over there. That way I'll teleport him to you."

"Were....in...my...mega...base...."

"This place is death trap buddy." X said. EX smiled at that.

"Sure. I'll shoot you a message once I get there." Stress stood and started to fly in the direction of spawn.

"I'm gonna stay with these idiots. Make sure they don't end up breaking themselves or something else"

Xisuma teleported Helsknight to Xisuma.

Xisuma moved closer to Grian's head and supported it by letting it rest on his leg since he wasn't able to currently sit up or move very much.

"Could you at least gimme a warning" Hels said, feeling dizzy after that.

"Hey buddy" EX said nervously.

"Hey man, so you're not corrupted anymore"

"Nah, thanks to him"

"Did he also lie to you about family and friends to get the corruption to take over faster"

"Lemme guess, he said Wels didn't actually care about you?"

"Yep, he said the same thing to you about X"

"Yep. Bitch had the audacity to include father in it."

"The audacity, what finally broke you out of it"

"I could've killed him and he would've let me.."

"Your bond is something else."

"Well anyway that's over so we don't have to worry about it anymore."

"Worried? Me? I wasn't worried once."

"You're an absolute liar."

"So why did you even tp me here?"