Chapter Fourty-Eight

A/N: Important. For me College has started again. It gets harder every year. Sorry if updates slow down. Updates will most likely be on Thursdays Fridays Saturdays or Sundays. They're the days I have free at the moment.
Enjoy the chapter- Author <3
______________________________________________________________________________
"What are you doing?"

"I'm bored and avoidng people. Plus I've been trying to actually help you with some stuff since I'm here anyway"

"Found Anything?"

"I might have figured out how to sneak in the council members without anyone's knowledge"

"How?"

"I figured out how the watchers did it."

"EX.."

"Hear me out. Who says we have to find a new way when we can just adjust the watchers method so it's more humane if that's the right word"

"You want to adjust the way the watchers get into servers without permission?"

"It makes sense doesn't it?"

"I guess it does. I'll leave you to figure that out shall i?"

"Why'd you even come in"

"The stab wound from Xonorth hasn't stopped bleeding even though it should've started to close up by now" X explained while opening his admin panel.

"Damn. That's actually really weird"

"I know. I told Grian I'd research about it so here I am, so who are you avoiding?"

"Wels mostly. He's been looking Hels. Even though he's been hanging around Hell's Kitchen"

"Why is he hanging around there?"

"He's also avoiding Wels. Dude keeps having these flashbacks about childhood and they want to talk about it. So here I am. Are you sure that's like the only reason you're here"

"I also wanted to research a life games series."

"The life games." Ex said exaggerating the word 'the' to show he has some knowledge of this game series.

"You know it?"

"The Watchers control it. They like changing it every season to see more and more blood spill or well that's what they hope for."

"It's for entertainment purposes"

"Yeah, they force players to do it when Xelqua got in their way and became a player. He was never meant to be there."

"How do you know much about this?"

"I was missing for like years remember. That's where I was with the watchers. I could leave any point but man they know how to have fun."

"All throughout Season 6 and 7 you were with... them..?"
"Because I'm a Helsian, they can't do shit to me don't worry. It's fun. The first game was crazy" EX smiled. His helmet sat next to him, he was sat on floor with his legs crossed, he had his admin (?) panel open along with his normal chat and a couple tabs of a Search engine.

X was standing up, he removed his helmet to be more comfortable since he might be here a while. He also made multiple panels open along side his admin panel and chat. He opened multiple different tabs with all the life games titles that Grian had mentioned.

"So what's up with Grian now?"

"The stab wound Xornoth caused hasn't stopped bleeding. And he's worried about it."

"I mean it's fine though?" If you get stabbed by a watcher or listener that same thing will occur"

"So it is a non-player thing?" X soad, confirming what he said to Grian just to keep him calm.