Chapter Fifty-Nine

A/N: Gacha Life 2 is finally out! I feel like it should have been hyped up more but yayyyyyy it's out at last!-Author<3

+With Scar before the death messages+

GoodTimeWithScar: Renn False Impulse Tango Mumbo, before you fix the damage take a picture of it. For evidence purposes.
Mumbo: it's a good idea. I'll take a picture of Grian's too since I'm here anyway.
RentheDog: good on you Scar for thinking of that!
FalseSymmetry: alrighty.
ImpulseSV: why didn't you think of that Tango. I'll do that right now since I really wanna fix my poor porch
Tango: Why didn't you Impulse.

Scar took a picture of all the damage at was caused then looked through all of chests for materials to fix his tree. It took like 20 minutes altogether to get the materials together and to undo any damage done. Everyone who got affected did the same with theyre own bases, they took the picture first then fixed the damage.

GeorgeNotFound was killed by Helsknight.
Punz was killed by EvilXisuma.

TommyInnit: WTH! Why Gogy?!
Welsknight: Hels?! Idiots...
Helsknight: I was provoked.
Dream: where the fuck is your admin?
EvilXisuma: none of your business. Any issues you have you can take it up with me. Speaking of me. Come out from hiding, Dream. We've been looking for you.
Dream: I'm not hiding, I'm working and why have you been looking for me..??
Helsknight: why don't you come find out?
Dream: where are you two losers?
Helsknight: out front the house you put guards in front of.
Dream: what guards??
Helsknight: the two we literally just killed. Just come out from hiding.
EvilXisuma: it's of the utmost importance.
Dream: fine. Can you make it quick? I'm busy.
Zedaph: why are we surprised, this was bound to happen
DocM77: Zed has a point. I'm only surprised it didn't happen sooner

Dream was slain by Helsknight whilst fighting EvilXisuma.

+Back with EX and Hels. They went to wake up X because they got bored of waiting. Times have caught up+

"Where did Mumbo say X was again?"

"Passed out in Grian's base with him wasn't it?"

"Oh yeah. This fricking dumbass"

"One of these days we need to force him to sleep."

"I feel like Keralis would love to help you with that."

They flew over to spawn then walked over to Grian's base just to chat more. They kinda just barged into his house and saw X and G, they looked so peaceful and wanted to ruin it.

Ex shook X awake. "It's important" He backed up to stand next to Hels.

"How long has it been..?" X yawned.

"Like 2 hours I think" Hels said checking the time of his communicator.

"2 hours.." X stood and fixed his armour and composed himself properly. (The tear stains are dry).

"We got some news for you too"

"Let's talk outside" X said not wanting to awaken Grian.

They took their conversation outside and continued.

"We have more evidence against Dream. Grian and right. He broke Grumbot and Robot Grian and stabbed NPC Grian"

"How do you know this?"

Ex sent X the video on his communicator he got from Mumbo. X watched it and his face drained of colour. He took a few deep breaths to soothe his anger before it rose too high again.