Chapter Twenty-One

That notification was a video. He opened it to see EX and Grian bleeding. That's all he saw before immediately closing it, walking outside and talking in chat.

Xisuma: if anyone is awake from notification, come to the centre.

He waited for any responses.

Video got sent to: Xisuma, Mumbo, Scar, Tommy, Phil, Wilbur, Techno and Tubbo.

((They brought Jellie Maui and Pearl to the village, I forgot to say that)) - Author <3

A notification pinged on 8 players communicators, waking them up and making them check what it was. Some woke up their roommates too. X was the first to wake up and talk in chat.

Xisuma: if anyone is awake from notification, come to the centre.
Tubbo: okay....Doc, can you come with me...
DocM77: sure whatever.
Mumbo: I'm coming now. Did anyone check what it was?
Xisuma: all I know is it's a video, don't watch it just come to the centre for now.
Goodtimewithscar: coming.
Technoblade: it came from an Evil Xisuma?
Ph1LzA: on our way.
TommyInnit: I got a glimpse. Its of our uncle....
WilburSoot: whelp

*So it got sent to eight of us including myself* Suma thought.

+Once everyone got to the centre of the village+

"Is this everyone?" Doc asked the group, while a Tubbo clung to his side.

Tommy looked scared, he knew Doc made Tubbo feel safe, so he edged over to him and clung to his other side, refusing to touch him.
Doc held both of them, making sure they felt safe, they both were still young after all. Techno obviously stood by Phil and Will. Mumbo stood next to Phil, near Xisuma. Suma stood in the front of them. Scar stood next to Tommy. Tubbo was on the right, Tomy was on the left, Doc was in the middle.

"Since this seems to be everyone, I will share the video we got sent and play it on a holographic screen for all of us to see."

"We know it's about Grian, why would we want to watch it?" Phil protested.

"We have to. I understand he's your brother. I understand he's family. Trust me I do. But this might give us a better look into where he is."

"What about everyone else?"

"We'll tell them in the morning"

"Enough with your goddamn formal speak. Why can't we just go get him back?" Wilbur asked an angered, raised tone

"Will, can you not shout, you're not achieving anything"

"Tommy, Shut Up!"

"Wil don't tell him to shut up. He's right" Techno got involved.

"Close your ears, you three" Doc whispered to Tubbo Tommy and Scar.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE ACTUAL FUCK UP! OUR FRIEND'S LIFE IS ON THE LINE, AND YOU'RE HERE ARGUING ABOUT FUCK ALL" Doc shouted above them ending their argument. Doc recomposed himself and calmed down, taking a few deep breaths to make sure there was no smoke left.

+Head-cannon for Doc, he can blow up like a creeper if he's on fire+

"Thank you Doc." Xisuma thanked him. "Now I know your concerns about Grian, which is why I'm suggesting to watch the video. We might be able to see where he is, what condition he's in and more." Xisuma opened his admin panel and shared the video to a holographic screen he then pulled up, it saw in the sky between them, and the tape played. All the voices sounded distorted, they glitched so X just skipped over it to the next part with no speech.